1,152 results
All reviews double tree cookies napa valley wine country lagoon view on site restaurant would stay here again short drive san francisco front desk staff upon check easy access pool and hot tub wine tasting pond gaia spa
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The property is older which is not usually an issue with Hilton however this room had mold on the ceiling in the shower, the ac/heater unit was really loud and the toilet was extremely hard to flush. My digital key didn't work at check in so I had to drag a sleepy 6yo in and out of the car/lobby/outer doors at midnight in the rain. Then the following day my plastic key stopped working! Their policy says no dogs however just in the 10 minutes it took to load my luggage I saw 3 dogs with their owners walking around and entering rooms without any care of being stopped. This is only frustrating because I wouldn't have paid for a dog sitter for my dog had I known! Also keep in mind this properties breakfast buffet is only complimentary to Hilton Gold and Platinum status customers.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My family stayed here and enjoyed our stay. We had the spa package that include a couples massage with athena, and it was fantastic! It also included breakfast for two which was also great! It also came with a bottle of champagne, which arrived almost two hours late, but after two calls at least it showed up! Would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cold1za
Madison H, Sales Coordinator at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy the spa package! We do apologize that your champagne did not arrive promptly, I will share your comments with our team to ensure this does not happen in the future. We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Despite the few issues I had with toilet and coffee maker. The hotel is beautiful and the staff provided Excellent customer service . They listened to my concerns and did not make excuses. They were very informative .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Madison H, sales coordinator at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and staff. We do apologize that you had some type of issue with the toilet and coffee maker but I am glad our staff was able to assist you with this. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Pretty typical hotel and stay. Had trouble with the in-room safe and needed maintenance. Normal wear and tear, run down rooms. Housekeeping was lacking in the areas of "replenishment". They did not replace enough towels (had to call every day for more) or coffee (well stocked on the decaf).

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your feedback and are very sorry to hear we did not exceed your expectations. I will share your comments with our GM and housekeeping team right away to ensure our guests always have plenty of needed toiletries and coffee/tea. Your comments will help us as we continually strive to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your time and feedback.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I had a couple wonderful staff experiences. I got help with my A/C, had staff open doors, offer to help, and fulfill special requests. The bed was OK, but the pillows were great...important things, especially for someone with back pain.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Madison H, Sales Coordinator at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and staff. I will share your comments with our GM and team. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in town!