“Friendly and Fast Food Sushi”
Review of Yo Sushi

Yo Sushi
Ranked #32 of 95 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Tasty and nicely presented with good goyzas and tea. The salads were great and the fish fresh although I like the sense of selected fresh in an normal Sushi house rather in some back room preparation.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Fresh and reasonably priced sushi, salads and tempura. I've been there three times, and even brought a Japanese friend who was pleased with the freshness and price of items.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

This isn a fast food sushi chain in there San Francisco Bay Area and the sushi is well prepared but I'm not so sure the fish is as fresh as standard traditional sushi restaurants.It's okay but I'm a sushi fan so anything less than excellent doesn't; do it for me so I won't return but it's good value if you're not that picky.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I eat here regularly. The sushi is very good and very fresh, it's busy so the fish turn over is good and the service is good (it's semi-self serve)

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Me and two of my friends visited this place 2 weeks ago. One of them was vegetarian so she had some tempura fried veggies with a bunch of sides, which were also very nice. I had california roll that was ok and 5 pieces of random nigiri that was fab. My other friend had some spicy things that he reallly liked, but I did not try since I can't eat any spicy food.
We will defenitely be back since it's only 3-5 minutes on foot from our house