“Reasonable and Delicious”
Review of Yo Sushi

Yo Sushi
Ranked #32 of 92 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Fresh and reasonably priced sushi, salads and tempura. I've been there three times, and even brought a Japanese friend who was pleased with the freshness and price of items.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

This isn a fast food sushi chain in there San Francisco Bay Area and the sushi is well prepared but I'm not so sure the fish is as fresh as standard traditional sushi restaurants.It's okay but I'm a sushi fan so anything less than excellent doesn't; do it for me so I won't return but it's good value if you're not that picky.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I eat here regularly. The sushi is very good and very fresh, it's busy so the fish turn over is good and the service is good (it's semi-self serve)

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Me and two of my friends visited this place 2 weeks ago. One of them was vegetarian so she had some tempura fried veggies with a bunch of sides, which were also very nice. I had california roll that was ok and 5 pieces of random nigiri that was fab. My other friend had some spicy things that he reallly liked, but I did not try since I can't eat any spicy food.
We will defenitely be back since it's only 3-5 minutes on foot from our house

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Visited Yo Sushi twice in August; still appreciate their offerings and still see that they get a continuous flow of customers for eat-in and take-out. The main difference since my first review is that they also post additional specials on a colored board next to where you order. Most of these specials are higher priced than the items on their regular menu and are enticing. Can't help but like the casualness of the eatery and the great amount of external light that bathes the tables. The only eating area that doesn't get much of the natural light is the counter seating where the pics of many of their rolls are located. With the 2 visits we had the Seafood Udon and the Solano, Bonito Dragon and Giant rolls as well as the Fantasy. The Seafood Udon is not as good as their Chicken Udon. The Fantasy was nicely plated and crunchy but didn't have the pop of flavor I would have expected. Really liked the Solano, Bonito Dragon and Giant rolls. With the construction across the street with the Senior Village and the Sprouts Market going up I'm wondering how much more busy Yo Sushi will get when those projects are completed.