“A Fabulous Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Found out about this place on one day and went the next!!! Our breakfast experience was fantastic!! First the staff was on it. The Quesadilla was super with salsa, guacamole, sour creme and ketchup for dips....wonderful. Peppermint mocha and coffee were top drawer. I strongly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Average food, spotty service, enjoy dining in courtyard on a sunny morning. Restaurant lacks consistency with the quality of food.

1  Thank andrea r
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Met a girlfriend and her young son for lunch on a beautiful, warm summer afternoon outside in the courtyard. My luck wasn't with me as far as the tiny parking lot was concerned, but there's a big parking area close by and I enjoyed my short walk. The courtyard is lovely with a large fountain in the center with umbrellaed tables around it and a relaxing atmosphere. I had the Cobb Salad and she had the Courtyard Salad. All the ingredients were fresh and the portion size was generous. I couldn't help myself and had to steal a couple French fries off my young friend's plate and they were really good! Looking forward to coming back next time I'm in town.

1  Thank RJ J
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I'm lucky to have the Courtyard in my neighborhood. Real comfort food all day long / breakfast lunch and dinner. Great menu. Lovely outdoor patio too and friendly service! Can't miss here. Not fancy, just always good!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The wife and I shared a lunch on the patio on a Friday afternoon. The service was excellent, the wine, refreshing and the salad was large enough to share.