“Great spicy seafood”
Review of Hang Ten Boiler

Hang Ten Boiler
Ranked #68 of 262 Restaurants in Alameda
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered the crab which is really really spicy and tasty. Also ordered the garlic noodle. Definitely want to come back again!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We always get really friendly service and a relaxed vibe here. Love bringing my toddler because the tables get covered with butcher paper so she can eat with her hands and be messy. Love the shrimp in a bag, tasty flavors, and the shrimp is big and plump. Great with the garlic noodles. And on Wednesday (I think) there was a happy hour where they had fresh oysters for $1.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

We had the garlic noodles, which were terrific and the crab, which was tasty and extremely messy. The table has a large paper roll to use for your mess and the table has another for your drippings. The food is served in compostable containers so that the whole table leavings go directly into compost. They have a decent selection of beer. Definitely casual !

Reviewed 12 October 2015

Way to go! You just lost a loyal fan because of your crappy customer service. Big mix up with Doordash, and your employee had NO problem taking 0 responsibility and refused to compromise to keep us happy. Now I am sitting here with food I didn't really want and a bad taste in my mouth from the poor attitude of your staff. I am so disappointed because we used to eat there alot since we live just minutes away. Nice way to treat a neighbor Hang Ten. The food is pretty good but I don't want to eat anything made by people who care so little about the customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 14 February 2015

This is a great little find in Alameda. Best on the menu is the Shrimp in a bag with Hang Ten sauce Medium Spicy. The sauce is sooo good you will wnat to take it home even if you have eaten all the shrimp

There ae Grease Baskets and Meatlovers items on the menu but items but stick with Da Seafood.

Staff is attentive and there is a comfortable neighborhood feel to this place.

The one challange is parking. There is a small lot on the side of the building but it has always been full.

Been to Hang Ten Boiler? Share your experiences!