“Great Food and With Reasonable Price”

Linguini's Pizza & Brew
Ranked #44 of 271 Restaurants in Alameda
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Recently I took some friends there for dinner on Monday night which they have their Prime Rib Dinner for only $15/person. This is a very small Italian restaurant and on every Mon. night they offer this special deal on Prime Rib dinner. I ordered the Garlic Bread as an appetizer and it was so scrumptious and fresh which they put some graded cheese on top of it. Then the Prime Rib dinner was excellent which comes with garlic mashed potato and some veggies. For dessert we had their fabulous Tiramisu and it was out of sight, it is so soft and put a lot of fresh cream on top on the cake.
I will go back and try their pasta dishes later on.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

A colleague and I were here on business. We ordered 2 pasta dishes, an order of garlic bread and he had a side of soup. From his reaction, the soup was great! The staff were friendly and service was nice. The garlic bread dripped butter as we picked up the pieces and the pasta dishes were plentiful but nothing special. There are a lot of choices in the area. This is not a bad choice just not great.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We love this place! Food is great and service is friendly. Besides the FANTASTIC prime rib on Monday, I love the Aragosta pasta dish and my husband's favorite is spaghetti and meatballs. We like the quieter restaurant side, but if you want to watch a game and be a little rowdy, eat in the bar and grill side.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

but the two others I was with did not. They said the sauce was eh but I got the cream sauce and beef ravioli and it was good. I really like the calamari especially the sauce. I typically do not like the tiramisu but this time it was delicious, of course my husband who is a tiramisu snob said it was the worse he ever had. So my review is 2 thumbs up! Quiet small place - very cozy!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Easy access from almost anyplace in Alameda, or coming into it, this place is calm and quiet and serves excellent food. The garlic bread is unique; baked in their pizza oven! Penne putanesca was excellent; just like I learned to make in Italy.