“Great Food!”

East End Pizza Co
Ranked #56 of 281 Restaurants in Alameda
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Haha I didn't know it was a pizza restaurant until I wrote this review. Seriously the menu is nicely varied. I had a squid salad dish that was absolutely the best dinner I've had in months. Kudos to the chef for supreme execution of taste and portion control!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a Saturday afternoon and even though our food came out before our appetizer, we still enjoyed our meal. I had the big chopped salad with chicken and it was excellent! The French fries were awesome! I would come back just for those! Loved the 3 dipping sauces. Great drink menu with fun drinks and we really liked the vibe of the restaurant.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

This used to be just a pizza restaurant, but they've added much more. My husband and I split a country pate appetizer and our son-in-law and granddaughter had the city pate, pork or duck. Our daughter got one of their more interesting salad choices. All were quite good. Two of us had the mussels for dinner, one had ragu, and two shared a pizza. Everyone was more than satisfied. They have a wide selection of cocktails and beers. I can attest to the good taste of the lager. Others thought the cocktails were fun. The restaurant was a bit noisy, but most of them seem to be these days. We may have to go back for their $1 oysters on Tuesday!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

This is a nice unpretentious Pizza Restaurant. The pizza has a nice rustic taste and presentation without the Hipster Mark Up Tax. Good quality and good prices.. The oyster happy hour specials are exceptional.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Seeing how I'm from BROOKLYN - that's a huge compliment. No kidding I am at this spot at least 3 times a month. The fact it's in walking distance doesn't matter as I drive from neverland to get this pizza. I have had them all too. Still the Diablita is my all time fave. Gooooooooo - it's an order and a must!

Been to East End Pizza Co? Share your experiences!