“Good food downtown”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Restaurants come and go here, but this one is a keeper. Good choice of cocktails and wines, and the food is well-prepared. The bison burger was rich and cooked medium rare perfectly as I had requested. My partner had chicken breast, mashed potatoes and peas and it looked very appetizing and he said it was the best he had ever had.Everything was prepared with care, although the side of green peas were not very tender, but an interesting side.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

My friends and I frequent this place for their amazing happy hour, and their delicious cocktails. They make the best Manhattan in town, and also have a killer variety of whiskeys. I absolutely love their food as well. The flank steak is always cooked to perfection and absolutely delicious. Their burgers are also legit, and a great bang for your buck! They don't take reservations, and fill up fast on the weekends, so get there early.

Service is always exceptional and we've never been let down!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Caption says it all, drop by and enjoy! Makers Mark Manhattans always taste good to me and my family!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for appetizers and drinks. This is a great spot and next time we will come back to try more from the menu. We had the cauliflower appetizer and the macaroni and cheese. Both were delicious. Our drinks were great and we really enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Average American bar but with more whiskey choices than you can likely handle! They have wonderful signature cocktails as well, give the menu a once over and try something you've never had before!