“Great food, service, and price!”
Review of Angel Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Angel Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Good Food Affordable Prices.
Description: Good Food Affordable Prices.
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Angel's Cafe is becoming one of our regular go-to places for casual dining with outstanding food and very reasonable prices. If you're looking for a fancy restaurant with a lot of "fluff" maybe you want to go somewhere else, but for great food in an unpretentious atmosphere, you can't beat Angel's.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We have been to Angels about 30+ times over the last years and we enjoy it always. The staff is always warm and welcoming, the cuisine is tasty, and the prices are quite reasonable. We have had several special occasion large parties taking over half the restaurant at tims, and they have always been wonderful, thanks to the Angel staff.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

I loved it! My sister and I came here for dinner the other day and we had everything family style. The garlic rolls were absolutely delicious! We ordered a marinara spaghetti with sausage, mushrooms and veggies and woooooooooooooow they definitely put A LOT of veggies on there that it made the spaghetti sooooo gooooood! We had so much flavorful veggies left over it was great! We also ordered a pizza. I forgot which pizza we got but it had this sweetness to it with the chick on it. I believe it was ground chicken. All in all, we had a good dinner here. I definitely will come back again!

Reviewed 22 December 2012

I decided to meet my girlfriend with our daughters for dinner. We decided to go with the half veggie and half cheese pizza. The girls enjoyed the food and we enjoyed the nice atmosphere and attention we received from our server. It was not the greatest pizza in the world, however I was realle pleased with the experience.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

Angel Cafe makes up in food and value what it lacks in atmosphere. The restaurant started out as a pizza parlor many years ago and not a lot of remodeling went into it since then. However, the good food and very reasonable prices more than make up for it's lack of atmosphere. Service has always been very good also.