“Good place to stop for a burger if you are on the 14 freeway”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grizzly Bear Burger
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Acton
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We were on the way down from Lancaster/Palmdale and stopped off here for a quick bite. We shared the chicken sandwich with grizzly fries. Everything was quite tasty. The kids shared some chicken nuggets and french fries and they seem to enjoy them. The prices were reasonable and the service was good. There is also a swingset outside the restaurant outside the burger stand for the kids. The toilet facilities were reasonably good. Therefore if you want to quick bite and happen to be on this freeway, this is a good place to stop.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I really liked the flavor of the meat and toasted bun.
I would definitely return.
The service was fast.
The restaurant wad clean.
Two thumbs up.
I wish we had one of these where I live.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

They have really good burgers. Ask for crispy fries and you get them. They also sell Thrifty ice cream in cup or cone. The price is really good. Just like Rite Aid. Drive thru or eat at their patio.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

The local specialty is the Grizzly Burger. It's huge with two patties, a slice of potato and lots more. It's delicious but messy. They also offer more traditional sandwiches, like a simple cheese burger. There is some outside seating but no inside seating. I'm guessing that they survive on drive-through and take-out during the winter.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The service is a little slow, but I've never had to go back because my order was short or the wrong one like some of the other hamburger places do.
I thought the employees were nice and polite and the food I get is always good.