“Good breakfast for a Sunday morning ”
Review of Crazy Otto's

Crazy Otto's
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Acton
Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: We are conveniently located off the Antelope Valley 14 Freeway at Santiago Road in the Santiago Square. Our food is awesome and our portions large. Our service is the best. We offer daily specials, take-out and a special Child and Senior menu. Our prices are reasonable. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Come on in and check us out!
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a home style breakfast good food - service outstanding just a super local acton cafe - try it you'll like it - we are a the the local Soledad canyon thousand trails Rv park they recommended us coming - glad we did!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Staying right the road at a RV park. Stopped in to have dinner. Awesome portions, very good. Easy to get to. Good staff.
John & LynNita Ellis

Reviewed 1 July 2017

If you are a big eater, this is the place for you! I typically eat all of my food and then finish what my wife can't. Crazy Otto's came through and I left with food on my plat and a completely full belly. The price was just right also!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Recommend by our RV park and it did not disappoint. Great variety of dishes. not just normal breakfast foods. Great service. Biscuits were huge. Would return. Nice recommendation.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

It's kind of out-of-the-way in an industrial center but the place is defiantly worth the time to find it. It has a full menu but I've only tried their breakfast and so far it's been the best I've had anywhere.

Been to Crazy Otto's? Share your experiences!