Estrella Vista Reception Center

Basic Event Center

Reviewed 4 February 2015
Karen R
Covington

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Had a big celebration with 100 persons there. We brought our own food, and used the kitchen for warming up the food. The staff is really nice and helpful.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

We had a ceremony and reception here 12-12-15.It was everything i wanted and more.The owners Carmen and Danny and the rest of the staff did an amazing job.The decorations were beautiful.The food was also very good . Definately worth every penny ..
Thank so much for making my wedding day so magical and beautiful.

BETTY & ROBERT

Reviewed 4 February 2015

Simple event center - open floorplan would let you arrange event as needed and has a small outdoor space adjacent to the hall to extend the event outdoors.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Thank you so much for everything you did for Dan and I on our wedding day! Everything looked so beautiful and we feel that you went above and beyond our expectations. The place is gorgeous and a perfect backdrop for any occasion, from the table linens to the elegant centerpieces. Our guests were impressed by the courtyard, fountain, and all over beauty of the outdoors area. The inside was equally as impressive and all of my guests asked about the accommodations. When I told them that everything was included and how helpful you were, they were even more impressed! Your staff was very friendly and extremely helpful! The catering was amazing and many people asked if we had a restaurant prepare the food. Our friends and family had such a wonderful time and we were so happy to have found you and your amazing business. Thank you so much and I hope that we will be able to use your facility for all our family events and adventures!
Rachael & Dan Arpan

1  Thank Rachel A
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Estrella Vista Reception Center took care of my wedding down to every detail! The staff was friendly and the rates were exactly in our range for our wedding. If you are looking for a wedding hall that knows what they are doing... this is the place. Cheers!

1  Thank Jamie C
Reviewed 29 October 2010

I recently had my wedding at this Venue it was HORRIBLE! It seems to me that they onyl care about you or try to please you until they get their money and then they just simply don't care! Well, at least Carmen (the owner) doesn't. We had an issue with linen colors, they ha the correct color on the head tabele but the WRONG color on everything else. How do you not notice that? When I brought it to her attention she said there was nothing she could do because everything was closed on Sunday. She then didn't want me to adjust the tables and chairs to accomidate my seating chart 2 HOURS BEFORE MY WEDDING STARTED because she didn't do it I had to actually yell at her and tell her that my family would move everything she wouldn't have to do anything! Ridiculous! If I'm paying all this money for a wedding I would expect them to at least move some chairs around! I would say the ONLY thing that is keeping this place in business would be her husband Danny! He was wonderful and tried to help me do everything to correct what they had messed up. My "dream wedding" turned into my worst nightmare! If you want everything to go according to plan on your wedding day DO NOT choose to have your wedding here!

Reviewed 8 October 2008

While visiting the Estrella Vista Reception Center for a class project I was able to see a beautiful simple reception hall that can be used for many occassions. After my visit to Estrella Vista I am considering having my wedding and reception at this location. It is a beatiful, elegant reception hall with outdoor accomodations as well. This place would be good for a family renuion as well.