See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Close to where we wanted to be. The bed is hard as a rock and very uncomfortable. I literally woke up with a sore back and I have no back issues whatsoever. The coffee (out of a machine, albeit free) is not good, period. I had asked about the 15% discount from the AJ Chamber of Commerce last week. Desk person said I needed the card in hand. Checked in Tuesday, presented the card, which was almost thrown back at me, computer was down. When I checked out this morning, was told I could only use it on a future stay. Said discount card was presented at check in, didn't care. My back doesn't care to stay again, nor my wallet for not being given the discount I/we were entitled to.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Apache Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Val,, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Everything was fine until I tried to go to sleep then the next room started arguing. This turned into a fight which my brother and I knocked on their door to make sure the woman wasn't being beat. When she refused to open the door and said she was fine we decided to leave and tell the front desk to call the police. He refused to call and refund my card. We left and called the cops. The guy at the front desk is named Brittan Weverka.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Room was hott... Had an oder in loby and had burn holes in the blankets ...Staff look at you like its your fault...stayed for 5 mins than left wouldnt recommend this hotel to anyone ..and the beds are hard as rocks!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Apache Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Marwin, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay so that we can provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Staff was just blah, nobody ever at front desk. Not worth the price of staying at the hotel as it is so old, unclean, beds like sleeping on a particle board, no hairdryer, no Kleenex, no coffee in room, no shampoo, conditioner etc. Never saw free coffee downstairs for the customers either! Maids never cleaned my room once the whole 3 days I was there. I just got towels and more toilet paper just put on top of the t.p. holder and not even put on...wth! The walls are paper thin, you can hear kids screaming, playing next door and dogs barking in hotel. Only good thing about this place sorry to say was it was close to my family since I do not do freeways or cities well. I'd say spend an extra $25 and stay elsewhere! Unless you are single with no kids then this may be ok for you!

Room tip: ask for top floor.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Apache Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the inconveniences you experienced with the size of the room and the comfort of your bed during your recent stay. Please know the window condition you describe is an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the noise inconvenience you describe. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. The service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Recent remodel made the difference. Allowed my Dog, no problem. Close to Canyon lake, my destination, with ample truck-trailer parking and lighting. Fair security, but locals there not to desirable and questionable. But for the price? who cares.

Room tip: bottom rooms views cars through window
Date of stay: August 2017