“Joanne”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What a great place! The food was excellent. The price was really reasonable ( I have been to fast food drive through that cost more than the homemade from scratch food served at Dirtwater Springs.) The staff was friendly and attentive. I spent some time learning about the history, including The Ghost of Dirtwater Springs. I will return often and highly recommend this destination.

1  Thank jtrickel

Reviewed 6 April 2018

They provide water bowls on the patio and little dog treats! Everyone seems to be dog lovers. The boursin cheese burger is delicious!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a beer and small meal. Patio was nice atmosphere. Beer choice limited. Food on menu was a little high. We ended up opting for a appetizer platter. Based on what we got we paid about $4.00 to much for average food.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I had been taken to the Dirtwater Springs about 5 years ago and was so impressed with their all you can eat cod dinner. Last night's experience was a grave disappointment.
The restaurant is supposedly under new management and it is the appearance that there need to be some pretty strong changes.

We were greeted and seated very quickly.
We waited 30-45 minutes for our order.
Service was slow as there appeared to be a lot of hanging out and talking
among the staff and their regular patrons.

I enjoyed my fish, but fries were HORRIBLE! (Potatoes par boiled in oil) my two guests who accompanied me were not in the least happy with what they had ordered either

Just toward the end our meal one of the waitresses literally belched at a station right beside us, she joked and it appeared it did not bother her in the least. We on the other hand were eating.

I am going to be coming to the area on a regular basis, but I will not be returning to Dirtwater Springs.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Good place for dinner.. friendly staff, very personable. not a long wait to be seated or get our food. The pork bbq ribs were yummae and mom loved the fried cod.. they serve chips and salsa while you wait.. they have an all you can eat cod every night for a reasonable price. it’s a bar in the front and restaurant in the back.. we have been here several times and will continue to frequent this restaurant..

1  Thank ShelleBelle0122