“Great Ride with Kids”
Review of OK Corral

OK Corral
More attraction details
Owner description: Saddle up for an incredible horseback ride with Superstition's O.K. Corral Stables! Venture out with our guides and horses into one of the most iconic mountainous regions of the Southwest. The history, diversity and beauty of the Superstition and Goldfield Mountains are second to none! Choose from Hourly rides up to All Day.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly, helpful and fun. From the moment we arrived we were taken care of, helped into the office to complete paperwork and then guided to the stable to join our group. The guides were courteous and helpful. Great experience for people with little to no experience and kids.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
"apache trail"

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We had an excellent one hour ride! Hank, our guide was very knowledgeable about the vegetation and answered all our questions. He also made it entertaining by throwing a few jokes in here or there. Would definitely ride with them again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

OK Corral Stable in Apache Junction, AZ 480-982-4040

Buyer beware. To get in the saddle of the horse you must be able to boost yourself onto the horse from the left side of the horse. Their horses are not trained from the right side as this was discussed. If you are shorter or have strength or shoulder issues to get up onto the horse from the left side forget it. They refuse to let you use a stool, a stump or the fence to get yourself up. They assisted my kids but not me. They don't post this anywhere on a sign or tell you this before you pay.
If your family is already on the horses; they humiliate you in front of other people and say sorry you can't ride. They say it is because you may not be able to control the horse but the horses they have are so tame walking on the same trails day after day so this is false. I was disappointed they don't accommodate people. Other horse back riding businesses we've been to have accommodated this issue for me. Now we know in advance to ask these questions of other horse back riding businesses before we make reservations. What a vacation memory I have. I wanted you to know.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We did a 90 minute ride. The horses were gentle. The scenery was amazing. The guide was knowledgeable about the area, flora, fauna, horses & trail riding. He had a sense of humor, and shared it freely.
I would recommend OK Corral.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 March 2018

March 7, 2018 I visited the OK Corral again - I come every March when baseball spring training is ongoing. My 90-min ride at the OK Corral was everything I wished! The serene scenery of all the different types of cactus & succulents framing views of the Superstitious mountains was simply wonderful. My horse Laser was responsive to the mildest directions. Guide James kept us entertained with jokes and stories, as well as sharing fun-facts about Arizona's history, landscapes, characters and culture. I love this place! 35 miles and 45 minutes from downtown Scottsdale and worth the trip.