“Yum”
Review of Mylks

Mylks
Ranked #6 of 9 Dessert in Auburn
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Small store, but great cookies. We got chcolate chip and a chocolate chip with icing. Delicious. I would recommend. The lady working was nice as well.

2  Thank Adrienne F

Reviewed 24 December 2015

I love cookies, but I will never spend any more money at Mylks. The cookies are good, but the owner of the place does not smile when you come in or say thank you when you leave. She also acts as if questions about her cookies are bothering her in some way. She is honestly the rudest business owner I have ever come across. I have been multiple times, so she was not just in a bad mood one day. It's terrible!

4  Thank ClaireMc99
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

I was shocked that someone could do a poor job with as something as simple as a cookie store, but they did.

Went in after a down town function with 2 children. The kids wanted a few minutes to decide (as did I), and we were the only patrons, but the workers acted impatient and exasperated. They were just plain rude.

On top of that, the cookies were bland and boring. Pass.

1  Thank sausageballs
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Stumbled into this place on our way to find lunch & knew we needed to come back here for dessert. Tiny little shop (no inside eating) filled with all sorts of cookie sweets. We sampled a few of their ice cream cookie sandwiches & it was bliss at first bite.

The ice cream sandwiches come in two sizes - small or large- & with how rich the cookies & ice cream are, the small was plenty big!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

These are Definitely the best cookies in the Auburn/Opelika area. They have daily cookies and then some that rotate through as features. The chocolate chip and stuffed peanut butter are soooo good! Try the buttercream icing. A bit too sweet for me, but a novel idea. Also sell jars of crumbled cookies with icing and cookie pies. Right on campus.n give it a try!

Been to Mylks? Share your experiences!