“Donut Bliss”
Review of D Square Donuts

D Square Donuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Auburn
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: D Square Donuts makes the best square donut! Our donuts are made fresh daily. We make the best slow-churn, homemade ice-cream and Italian ice! We believe hard work makes better tasting products. Four more bites!
Reviewed 1 January 2017

I, like a lot of folks in the South, grew up on Krispy Kreme donuts. D Square Donuts knocks it out of the park with their donuts. I got two each of the blueberry, chocolate covered and cinnamon sugar. The two of us didn't leave a crumb. While I pass other establishments that offer donuts to get to D Square, I will certainly make it my donut destination in the future.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Very good donuts. I especially love their donut holes, chocolate covered and blueberry donut. I would go more often but I think it is very pricey.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I prefer Krispy Kreme, but that is what I grew up with. D Square is very good, but they run out of specialty donuts early. They are also quite expensive at over $14.00 for a dozen of the specialty donuts.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Need I say more? These donuts are so fresh, so good and so filling you will leave wishing you had a bugger belly to hold more.

My only complaint is their hours. They close at noon. What? Never wanted a donut mid afternoon? Come on, open those doors longer.

The square shape is brilliant. Why did someone not do this sooner.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Where to start? Their donuts are the best I've had in the area! They are square, so you get more per donut, they are always baked fresh each morning, & they come up with original ideas. Come early or they will sell out!!

Been to D Square Donuts? Share your experiences!