“Good Wraps and Smoothies”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe Auburn
Ranked #5 of 9 Dessert in Auburn
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We are regulars at TS no matter what town we are in, so we can't go wrong in here. They have a wide variety of smoothies and add ons if you want them. Our favorite is the Thai Chicken Wrap, but we like other wraps as well. Our family has different favorites for smoothies, but there is something for everyone....healthy options and dessert options as well.

Reviewed 19 December 2014

I come here at least once a week and get the Get Up and Goji smoothie and it's amazing every time. The sandwiches are good as well but are a touch small for my liking. I generally go during the happy hour from 7AM - 9AM when all smoothies are half off. This is a much better price and taste than any other smoothie shop in the area

Reviewed 16 December 2014

Expected just a smoothie but their sandwiches were delicious! Smoothies were still perfect as well, and lots of healthier new options (too many that 'sound' healthy are actually horrid for you)

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

I have been in here couple of times because I had a few free smoothie coupons. Smoothies are very nice, place has a good outside sitting area, inside is OK too. I would suggest you to get a smoothie with mango because they are delicious.