“Great smoked chicken”

Moe's Original BBQ
Ranked #21 of 234 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I got the 1/2 smoked chicken plate and it was maybe the best smoked chicken that I’ve had in a long time. It was very moist and tender. The sides were excellent as well. The restaurant is in downtown Auburn near Toomer’s corner.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I swear that this was the Best Pulled Pork EVER!!!! Staff was friendly. Green beans were great. A definite stop when at Auburn, AL

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I had the smoked wings which were excellent. White bbq was good as well. My sides were boudin balls and Brunswick stew. The stew was just fair, very little meat on it. The boudin balls were good also. I was used to sausage in them so the BBQ and rice was just ok. Nice atmosphere with lots of TV's going. I would go back and try different sides.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The only BBQ I've had that was better was at my father-in-law's grill out, and he is the gordan ramsay of bbq. Keep it up guys!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We got a dinner package for our family. Bummed that we could not get the ribs. THEY WERE OUT by 6pm when football team was playing out of town. The pulled pork was excellent and enjoyed the turkey breast. Don't bother with the pickle chips they were just average.