“Terrific Savory Crepes”
Review of Crepe Myrtle Cafe - CLOSED

Crepe Myrtle Cafe
Price range: USD 8 - USD 12
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This cafe is tucked in a nursery called Blooming Colors. Part of the restarant houses a farmers market of locally grown vegetables, cheeses and jams. The cafe is so charming and the deserts fantastic. We were in Auburn for a swim meet and we wanted something sweet after dinner, we found the Crepe Myrtle Cafe and our sweet tooth was satisfied. We split a lemon bar on the way back to the hotel, it was decadent. We also took a slice of carrot cake and a chocolate toffee desert both were insanely good. When we left on Sunday we stopped by and got a slice of key lime pie and a crepe stuffed with strawberries, bananas and nutella both were as delicious as the deserts on Saturday. What a special place - you've got to check it out!!!!
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

If you're looking for dessert crepes this is not the place. But if you want terrific savory crepes (we had ham, onion, peppers and cheese) then you have the right place. This is not a candlelit dinner. The setting is more country store. But the food is fresh, local, and delicious!

Reviewed 24 March 2015

You probably wouldn't know this place existed, even if you pulled in the parking lot (which is a basically a botanical nursery), but after reading the review on TA and seeing it was nearby my hotel, I had to try it. As I said, you park and walk through the nursery, then a fresh produce shop back to the cafe. It's a charming little place with enough tables to suit the crowd for 10:30am on a Saturday.

The food itself was excellent. I got the Green Eggs and Ham Crepe, which is ham, eggs, mozz and pesto. Everything was good quality and tasted great. I only don't rate it a 5 because I've met the best crepes ever (at Meme's Cafe in Springdale, Utah), and this is a small step below that. They coffee is self serve with plenty of different blends and mixers (including syrups), which is a definite plus. All-around great meal, I would definitely come again.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

I went here after work to meet a friend. It was has a great atmosphere. Not a very wide range of menu items, but the items that we had were good.

Reviewed 11 February 2015 via mobile

I have been to this lovely restaurant many times. My daughter always insist that we go when I visit her at nearby Auburn University. The restaurant is set amongst a plant nursery which is very unique and nice at the same time. My favorite crepe is the steak and blue crepe which is steak and blue cheese wrapped in a crepe. It is delicious. The desserts are all wonderful too. My family all favors the coconut cake and it is always excellent.

This is a great restaurant and I will continue making a visit every time I go to Auburn.

Reviewed 23 November 2014

We came here for a late breakfast to meet friends. Cos, good atmosphere and friendly staff who could not do enough for us. Good selection of food, serve yourself coffee with different coffees and also help yourself coffee syrup. Crepes were amazing!!! Looking forward to coming back here.