All reviewssausagefront deskeggssmoking roomroom was cleanbiscuitsbreakfast areastay there againc worked wellsaturday morningstandard faregreat place to stayfree breakfastbaseball tournamentbwcerealmotel
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I was very impressed with the two staff members who I encountered. Very clean hotel. Usually I travel in an RV but this is a hotel I would definitely stay in again. Breakfast was very appetizing as well. Great stay!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Excellent Best Western hotel. Nice facility, great staff, reasonable rates, and acceptable breakfast. Nothing negative about this property. Would highly recommend to one and all. Very modern and well constructed. Did not hear any adjacent noise.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2017

we always stay with the patel's when visiting andalusia. the staff is professional and we have never wanted for a handicap room. the hotel had been remodeled prior to or last stay, and what an excellent makeover it received. excellent in and out of town location, across the street from several restaurants and straight driving distance to several others either way you turn out of the parking lot. a big plus is the convenience store and gas station right next door!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Every time I go out of town or just feel like getting away I always choose this Best Western !!!! By far the best hotel chain and will continue to be! The staff,rooms, and overall environment is wonderful! They never fail to make me feel right at home....like I'm family!!! Love it!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2017

After having to choose a smoking or non-smoking room online, I had much trepidation about this stay. I girded myself for another march to the front desk after opening the door to my "non-smoking" room only to be attacked by a cloying air freshener poorly masking stale cigarette smoke. I was surprised and delighted that nothing like that happened; in fact, on the desk was a table-tent sign boasting that the property was 100% smoke free. I wish they would make this clear on booking.com. The women who make this place hum are warm, friendly, and efficient in their tasks. Lastly, the property is convenient to quaint downtown Andalusia, a gas station/mini-mart, and to a few box restaurants, if that's your thing.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family