other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Satish B
“Rude Owner and Wrong Description”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Property was advertised as 2 bedroom on TripAdvisor from where I booked. Upon confirmation I got the address and found the listing on VRBO which had a a different description stating there is only 1 bedroom. When I contacted the owner about this discrepancy and requested him the refund, he was very very rude. I requested an entire refund and he withheld a majority of my payment stating that it is a booking fee, cancellation fee etc., etc., He in fact accused me of wanting to get out of contract and calling me name over the phone. He also said he has nothing to do with TripAdvisor and he does not know why his property is listed on TripAdvisor. In all this ordeal TripAdvisor did not help me either.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Washington DC hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing