2,340 results
All reviews dupont circle dog park memory foam new hampshire small kitchenette keurig coffee maker u street nice neighborhood corner room wine hour quiet street safe neighborhood few blocks front desk staff embassy row adams morgan metro station
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located right in the heart of the city. You’re minutes away from the monuments, Georgetown and all of the museums. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Great restaurant in the lobby.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Thomas_Fraher, General Manager at Kimpton Carlyle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Hello SummerTraveler01,

I'm glad you made the most of our central location, enjoyed interacting with our staff, and had the opportunity to experience our restaurant The Riggsby.

We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Excelent ubication, first class equipment and materials, good attention and folow up. The Hotel that satisfies with good service and instalations, reasonable prices, without suffering unnecesary luxuries.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with view to main street.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Hello Alejandro Juan B,

I am pleased you enjoyed our location, amenities and service provided by our team.

We look forward to serving you again soon,

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Kimpton-they were friendly, conveniently located in DuPont Circle, and had coffee in the morning (albeit not in the room). Some downsides were the incredibly hard bed. Although we believe it was a nice tempurpedic mattress, it felt like a rock!! I literally got a muscle massage from laying on it. Another downside was the tiny bathroom without a fan! Sharing a room with someone and not having a fan in the bathroom could get smelly :) despite these negatives, I would stay there again. We did have a discount because we were there with a wedding block.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Rachel L,

Thanks for staying with us over a wedding weekend. I am pleased you enjoyed our central location and the lobby coffee, and please know we have in-room coffee makers available upon request. Please accept my apologies for the Tempurpedic mattress not agreeing with you. You may not hear it, but the exhaust fans in all of our bathrooms are always on; more of a centralized system.

We look forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 7 January 2018

staff. Very close to Phillips Collection and good
restaurants. Beds are comfortable, rooms
Well appointed. Just avoid Washington in the
winter - it was 11 degrees! However, I would definitely come
Back to the Kimpton Carlyle!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 759shellieb

Hello 759shellieb,

Sorry for the frigid temperatures, but I trust you were toasty in your guest room. I am pleased you enjoyed our central location, and hotel amenities.

We look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed 6 January 2018

This is the second stay here, and I like this establishment. The staff are friendly and efficient and always ready to make it a pleasant stay. I like the old fashioned look of the hotel, but with all the modern amenities. It's convenient to DuPont Circle which has many things I enjoy for shopping and dining. Don' t miss the patisserie ar the end of Connecticut at DuPont Circle

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi richardmT2559TI,

I am glad you enjoyed the service provided by our staff, the art deco style and up to date amenities. Thanks for coming back and we look forward to visit number three.

Cheers,