USD 158
USD 132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 191/night.

Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 133
USD 114
Official Website
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 171/night.

Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 167
USD 160
  • Room Service
Grand Hyatt Washington(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 190
USD 171
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 295/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 236
USD 164
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 194
Dupont Circle
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 210
USD 183
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 228/night.

The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 125
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

USD 238
USD 207
InterContinental
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 359/night.

USD 288
USD 194
Priceline
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 264/night.

2,820 results
All reviewswhite housefarragut north metrobeautiful hotelthe concierge loungeclassic hotelbeautiful lobbydupont circleupgraded to a suitelocation is greatlobby barmini fridgeking bedmetro stopper dayvalet parkingcoffee makerfitness center
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Check in was fast and the ladies at the front desk were very nice and attentive. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The location is great for government office visits and down the street from the Whitehouse. The club lounge was well appointed, however, the set-up for the food was a bit awkward. Perhaps they can work on having a better space to place the food. The lounge was busy in the am and pm. Thank you to all the staff in the hotel, very nice and attentive. When in DC, I will come back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank clacos
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Service and staff were wonderful. It has a beautiful physical plant close to National Geographic and the White House. The best of Marriott property service and highly recommended. We stayed one night at the Mayflower and a second at the vacation club which is part of the same property.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cjdotheworld
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have elite status with Marriott so I am used to staying at their properties and have a pretty good idea of what to expect. That said, I was very disappointed with the hotel staff and room. I found that the room was multiple amenities that should have been included. Trash was on my floor when checking in and towels were damp. To make matters worse the front desk staff and management did not really care when feedback was provided. The location is great but there are plenty of other hotels in the area. I would avoid this one.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sam T
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Sam T,

Thank you for being an Elite Rewards Member, and for providing your honest feedback. We apologize for the room and service issues which inconvenienced you during your stay with us. Our team strives to provide impeccable service and timely responses to our guests' needs, and we are sorry for letting you down. We hope you will give us a chance on your next trip to our area to show you we can do better.

Jean-Valery Lacoste
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed here four nights on a business trip. Every single employee I encountered was incredibly friendly and attentive, from doormen to front desk to housekeeping. The lobby is quiet glamorous, and I didn't even wander as far as I could see on being afraid I'd get lost. The place is huge! I stayed in room 1062, two double beds, top floor facing the adjacent building. I was glad for the quieter side of the building, because I'm a very light sleeper. The walls are SOLID, so there was nary a peep from adjoining rooms. The sheets were so soft and smooth, and the rooms were very well appointed. Geek moment: I've never had a better hotel iron than the one I used here. Elevators are swift and aplenty. The location is tops - one block from Red line, three block from Orange-Blue-Silver lines. It's super easy to have a doorman hail you a cab cued up curbside, or to have an Uber/Lyft pick-up or drop-off. Though I wouldn't have spent what I did per night on a trip for myself, for the right price I'd LOVE to return here!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PebleBeach7thGrn
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What a fun trip with a friend!
Rooms are beautiful and great to park and walk to dinner and comedy.
We were accommodated a late checkout that was greatly appreciated.
Five stare service, but only thing is they don’t have champagne checkin anymore. So had to bring our own.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Priscilla B,

Thank you for sharing a wonderful review of The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection. We are delighted to know you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and that our service and accommodations were above and beyond your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable experience.

Jean-Valery Lacoste