All reviews rooftop bar m street boutique hotel great location king suite small hotel half block hotel guests rooms are spacious kennedy center front desk staff perfect hotel mini bar water pressure the room was nice four seasons valet parking
Reviewed 23 September 2015

I stayed at The Graham Georgetown this past weekend to celebrate my birthday. I received a warm greeting at the front desk. When I arrived in my room, I found a complimentary plate of various breads/cheeses/fruit, which was great after a long day of travel. All of the staff are fantastic, the room was perfect, and the area is great. I had no issues whatsoever during my stay, and I recommend this hotel to anyone who is planning to visit DC.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Kevin F
Abdulla_Almutairi, Director, Rooms Division at The Graham Washington DC Georgetown, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Dear Kevin F,

I am glad that you enjoyed your complimentary welcome amenity and most importantly our little gem in Georgetown. Your review portrays exactly what we try to do here and our staff is delighted your stay was exceptional. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Stayed over the weekend with a friend. We had a 1 bedroom king suite that was on the 2nd floor with a view of a brick wall with windows. The room was quiet and the bed was so comfortable. Checkin was easy and the staff was always friendly. Location is the best - close to M street and the harbor. Mini-bar was expensive and the fitness center small. We loved the rooftop bar but wished we could of charged the drinks to our hotel bill not pay them directly. Would recommend the Graham to anybody!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Dear choosecruise,

Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to hear that your accommodations met your standards and that our location and services were to your liking. Within walking distance to many restaurants, shopping and sites, our hotel provides the best location to be near all that you desire to eat, see or do. We look forward to your next visit and until then do not hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

This was my second stay at the Graham and as my son now attends Georgetown, it certainly won't be my last. The location is optimal, right in the heart of Georgetown, near the university, shopping, restaurants and Potomac waterfront. We checked in on a busy Friday afternoon with many other arriving university families and there was a misunderstanding with the parking of our vehicle. The hotel manager, Mr. Cook stepped in and once it was straightened out, he offered his apologies and not only adjusted our room rate but sent a bottle of wine to our room. The rooms are beautiful and well furnished and you can't beat the proximity to all that Georgetown has to offer. Thank you Mr.Cook - we will be back!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Cmp67

Dear Cmp67,

Nothing means more to us than knowing that our guests desire to return. We were delighted to see that we were able to offer you service, amenities and wonderful service recovery to ensure that first impressions always last forever. I look forward to inviting you back to our property and encourage you to sign up to our hotel brand's loyalty program, IC Local. The Independent Collection’s new perks program, which celebrates travel, the uniqueness of independent hotels and the sense of discovery that comes with finding that great neighborhood spot. By joining IC Local, members get points for their stays at Independent Collection hotels and an arrival gift with every stay. The program is absolutely free to join and the more members stay (or the more unique IC hotels they stay at), the more members are rewarded.
Until then, I look forward to meeting you back at our little gem and if I can be of any further assistance, do not hesitate to reach out.

Best,

Reviewed 6 September 2015

great location, friendly and helpful enough staff but terrible housekeeping, the room was not clean, the bed linens were dirty and not ironed and were changed only upon request after 4 days of our stay, the towels in the bathrooms were of very cheap quality and a few had holes in them and were changed randomly. l'occitane amenities are good.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eduard b
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Decent hotel. Snacks outrageously priced. Not super friendly service. Very nice modern remodeled bathroom but not great water pressure. Everything had an up charge. Too expensive for what you pay for. I don't know if I would book again I could same for much less cost or much much nicer for about same price.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business