“Better than ecpected”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Arrowe54
Bradshaw, West Virginia
“Better than ecpected”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We took our children visited DC to celebrate 4th of July and with our tight budget, we couldn't ask for better place to stay. We all feel discouraged when we saw the unit front door, what you expect the unit location is in the basement, but as soon as we enter Voilaaaa....... even my nine years old daughter said, "mommy this is nice." It was immaculate, the kitchen was well equipt, Allen did a great job by stock some essentials such as salt, pepper, coffee, etc. The alarm in the bedroom is very sensitive; wich is good we are in the basement, remember. Easy fix "DON'T" forget to turn on your kitchen fan lol.

Coming from a house where everybody has their own space, I imagine the chaos living in one bedroom unit with my husband and two children age 19 and 9, and I was wrong we survive a week without major casualty he...he. The mini bathroom is clean and functional, the only flaw I found is the funky smell of the bedroom closet, but it's big we kept our clothes in the luggage and stored in there so is not a big deal.

Looking forward to being back in DC, and I know who I will contact when I need a place to stay because the owner is fantastic, it's like having your personal assistant, he is there to answer all your questions by text, phone, and email were answered right away. Parking space, neighborhood were also my concerned too, but as soon as I saw many young people jogging by themselves and there are a school building and dog park nearby I feel better. It is a big city we always have to be alert with our surround, and the block where the unit is located is nice. My motto in every family vacation, Don't just visit, live it, and I feel like we were living there, awesome mission accomplished.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
ilove2kid
Stone Mountain, Georgia
“exactly what I hoped for”
Reviewed 19 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I was nervous because the pictures looked too good to be true. I really wanted a separate entrance and a place to prepare and eat food. The price was really too low for this one. I was super pleased. It is exactly what it says it is, it was clean, it was centrally located for what we wanted to do in DC. The owner answered the phone when I called, replied to texts when there was a question! If you get there first, you can have a parking place in back, which is also nice. Again, the price was amazing and I thought it was a crap shoot if was decent enough for a family. We really can't say enough how perfect it was. Again, read the description, it's not huge, it's not ultra fancy, it did have wifi (which worked great - my son is taking a summer class on line and needed it! GREAT!) so, again, it's totally worth the price and I was thankful to find it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: location and cleanliness
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing