“exactly what I hoped for”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ilove2kid
Stone Mountain, Georgia
“exactly what I hoped for”
Reviewed 19 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I was nervous because the pictures looked too good to be true. I really wanted a separate entrance and a place to prepare and eat food. The price was really too low for this one. I was super pleased. It is exactly what it says it is, it was clean, it was centrally located for what we wanted to do in DC. The owner answered the phone when I called, replied to texts when there was a question! If you get there first, you can have a parking place in back, which is also nice. Again, the price was amazing and I thought it was a crap shoot if was decent enough for a family. We really can't say enough how perfect it was. Again, read the description, it's not huge, it's not ultra fancy, it did have wifi (which worked great - my son is taking a summer class on line and needed it! GREAT!) so, again, it's totally worth the price and I was thankful to find it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: location and cleanliness
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing