“Formal dining at its best”

Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 3,285 Restaurants in Washington DC
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Defined by a standard of hospitality born a century ago, Joe’s offers a dining experience that is timeless. Tuxedo-clad service provides a sense of tradition, while delivering the warmth and caring service that has defined Joe’s since 1913.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Elegant fine dining ambience for our anniversary dinner. Impeccable service with generous portions. Highly recommed: oysters rockefeller, seared scallops, sauteed spinach, king crab louie salad (huge portion). Be aware that the side orders are huge and can easily shared by at least 3 people so the 2 of us overdosed on spinach.

1  Thank sandy15
There are newer reviews for Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Took some out-of-town family here for a birthday dinner. For some reason, my expectations were low because Joe’s is a chain restaurant. The entire experience far exceeded anything I could have anticipated. The service was flawless, like a well conducted orchestra. Azzeddine, our server, was masterful! The menu was diverse both in price and food options. I really ate too much but they brought out various slices of pie in celebration of the birthday and it was then that I wished I had saved some room because each slice was decisively the best pie I’d ever tasted. My father said it was the best meal he’d ever had in DC.

1  Thank AllyM15
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I suppose that is what one would expect from this type of restaurant but i would like to highlight it - there were 8 of us and everyone ate very well, including the kids. Had oysters, crab bisque and crab cakes - all were excellent. I am glad i visisted

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Where do I begin?? I know, the delicious food!! Everything from the appetizers to the main course. The wine selection was excellent. The service was exceptional. I would definitely recommend reservations.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I ate here two nights in a row. All I have to say is the the service was great and the food was prepared to order and was excellent. It had a vibrant buzz around the bar with differing aged professionals and hipsters.I will definitely be back when I'm in town.