“Perfect place to grab a quick bite in Georgetown”

Good Stuff Eatery Georgetown
Ranked #356 of 3,666 Restaurants in Washington DC
Reviewed 29 September 2016

The name really says it all- at Good Stuff, you can expect some really tasty food. The menu is full of burger basics tweaked to add Good Stuff's own touch, and you can tell all of the ingredients are high-quality. It's also pretty customizable- you can switch out pretty much any burger patty for a turkey burger, veggie burger, or chicken breast. Right now, they have some great Hillary and Trump burger specials. Their salads look great, too, but I can't say I've ever ordered one! The milkshakes are some of the best in DC- they're always thick and packed with flavor. I cannot recommend highly enough their monthly shake in October, which has pumpkin pie blended into the shake.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Our party of three enjoyed a fried green tomato sandwich and two cheeseburgers with everything. I was told that the burgers were perfect and I really enjoyed my green tomato "burger". The goat cheese was so creamy and the spices just right.

We sat upstairs (the only seating) at a communal table, though there were a number of smaller tables -- all filled when we arrived. Tried all of the various condiments with the large order of fries that we split. It didn't look like a lot but the sandwiches and fries were very filling. Topped everything off with ice water.

Main downside -- only one unisex restroom. Didn't care that it was unisex but it was busy, busy, busy.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I had the chicken Cobb salad and it was amazing, service was a little slow but not to bad. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Lots of great burger choices and you can also make any of them a chicken breast sandwich. Veggie burgers, turkey burgers, lettuce wrap instead of a bun, and salads means they have something for everyone. Seating is upstairs and they have TVs with sports.
My favorite feature was the sauces available for dipping including Sriracha mayo, chipotle, and horseradish.
Burgers are not huge (for $7) but they are very good.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Our burgers were good, our fries were good, but nothing was exceptional. It was a good place to get a quick and relatively cheap dinner. Service was not especially friendly.