“Great bar, great views, excellent service. ”
Review of Bar Dupont

Bar Dupont
Ranked #45 of 3,662 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: With oversized windows facing onto Dupont Circle, leather seating and cool lighting, Bar Dupont is a tantalizing stop on the exciting pageant that is Dupont Circle. Bar Dupont is fun during the day as well as the evening, with great people-watching, and an outdoor patio for warmer days and nights. With superb light dining as well as specialty handcrafted cocktails, Bar Dupont offers everyone a chance to enjoy an evening in the most vibrant part of town, and pick up on that central Washington DC magic. Grab an oversized leather chair, claim a spot at the bar, sip a perfectly-mixed cocktail and savor the tastes provided by award-winning Bar Chefs while rubbing shoulders with Washington’s A-list.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Love the lounge vibe!! Drinks are excellent and the wagyu burger is lip-smacking good. Ask for Luis at the bar, he will make your night even more memorable.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed at the hotel which I wrote great review about. As well as the Hotels Cafe Dupont. Unfortunately you can't say the same about the bar. We wanted to have drinks but the bar was so noisy we asked the waiter if we could sit in the lobby. She said sure, took our drink order and my husbands credit card and promised to bring our drinks into the lobby. We waited and finally I had to go and ask. The drinks were ready in the bar but the waiter didn't bother to bring them not to mention the credit card. When the drinks finally game no apologies or anything. We didn't leave any tip and unfortunately can't recommend this bar.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Came on a saturday afternoon to find a suprisingly poppin scene. Great drinks and bites, beautiful bar with beautiful people. Can't go wrong with a daily happy hour

Alison S, Executive Assistant to Food & Beverage at Bar Dupont, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear eduarte27,

I am thrilled you have enjoyed the bar and we look forward to welcoming you back! Our spring menu is rolling out soon and we would love to hear your thoughts.

----
1500 New Hampshire Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were very pleased with the customer service at DuPont Bar!! Our waiter was very attentive and friendly. The bartender also came over to my table to make sure I liked the cocktail I ordered. I highly recommend you visit DuPont Bar if you are ever in the Washington DC area!

Dear Allyson K,

I'm thrilled to hear our team met and exceeded your expectations! We take great pride in our service and I'm thrilled to hear you'll join us again. We're releasing our spring menu in the next couple weeks and would love to hear your thoughts if you make it back out to Washington soon!

----
1500 New Hampshire Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I was in D.C. over the weekend and stayed at the Dupont hotel and visited the bar a couple of times over my stay, Grimm Andre, Marie and Louis were very helpful and personable, made my experience very memorable. Thank you guys!

Dear tamiweed,

I'm so glad to hear that our team kept you coming back! We hope to see you back in the future, our spring menu is rolling out soon and we'd love to hear your thoughts.

---