“Great service, little corner treasure”

Booeymonger Restaurant
Ranked #832 of 3,340 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: USD 8 - USD 8
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Georgetown
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I came here with a pile of papers to review, ordered coffee and chili, no great expectations. The chili was excellent, the meat was finely ground and not clumpy. The staff was nice and let me stay undisturbed a few minutes after they close the store. No pressure, just a smile when I wished them a goodnight.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

The food was great! The sandwich I had, had steak, mushrooms and melted cheese it was delicious. The restaurant was not that big and the toilets were alright. I would recommend eating there while visiting george town, is something different and is better than places like Subway.

1  Thank Jojo G
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Restaurant is clean, convenient, and delicious. We stopped here for lunch after returning from the National Mall on the metro. We were quite hungry and the selections were many. Their soups are very flavorful and I recommend the lox bagel.

1  Thank appetoni
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Daughter and I had breakfast here before doing some shopping in Georgetown. Really good and decent prices. We each had breakfast plates that included 2 eggs, bacon, home fries, and a bagel. We also each had coffee and the total was $17 and some change. Neither of us could finish our plate! The cinnamon coffee was AWESOME! Loved the experience and will definitely go there again the next time we're in Georgetown!

1  Thank Melody D
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I shared 2 sandwiches - both were incredibly bland. The bread tasted cheap, like from a grocery store.