“Quick Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Georgetown
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Grabbed a quick lunch here with another mom and our kids. Employees weren't friendly but the food was good. Had the cheesesteak (both steak and chicken) sandwiches and burgers. Food didn't necessarily blow me away, but it was good and was reasonably priced. It's a block away from the main artery of traffic and tourism, so most other folks eating there were locals. There are a couple of outside tables and lots of (cramped) tables inside.

1  Thank Jen_K_777

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We've seen this place on our Georgetown walks and finally decided to try it. My husband ordered a breakfast platter and I ordered a bagel with veggie cream cheese. The service is fast and the food is decent. Overall, I would say it's a good options when you're looking for something fast and cheap in Georgetown.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Amazing sandwiches for breakfast,lunch or dinner. This place has been around for decades. Full of students. Best Reuben ever.

1  Thank 1PanamaRed
Reviewed 31 July 2016

I met with friends here and was surprised by how good the service and food was. I was a bit put off when I first walked in as there was an odd odor, and I don't have that strong of a sense of smell. However, we were all pleased by the selections offered and they can make sandwiches to your liking. For example, I ordered a tuna melt which was not on their menu, and it was delicious!

We got there around 7 pm on a weekday and were able to order a pitcher of draft beer for $7 which is unheard of around here. Not even cheap crap, but ShockTop Belgian Ale! Individual drafts were $1.10.

This deli is conveniently located in Georgetown, in close proximity to the University and main streets.

1  Thank navidad_not
Reviewed 9 June 2016

It´s a popular place among Georgetown students.
The menu offers mostly sandwiches.
i was pleasantly surprised that they have some healthier options.
They even have soft-serve ice cream.
The food is average, but very convienent - fast, cheap and with variety of sandwiches.

1  Thank taniakiamowitz