“Great place and neighborhood”

Farmers Fishers Bakers
Reserve with OpenTable
Farmers Fishers Bakers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 3,283 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: USD 15 - USD 50
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Thomas Jefferson Street, NW
Transit: The closest Metro stop is on the Orange/Blue line at GW/Foggy Bottom station, approximately 8 blocks away, about a 12 minute walk. The red Circulator bus stops in front of The Washington Harbour complex on K St. NW.
Description: Farmers Fishers Bakers is majority owned by the more than 40,000 family farmers of the NDFU. Offering a full bar with 24 beer taps, delicious hand crafted tiki cocktails, sushi, pizza, fresh fish, tacos, and a sunny patio with water views. We're proud to cook food from scratch with ingredients you can trust.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Our waiter was lots of fun, we had a lovely lunch . The food is good, place is pretty crowded, make sure you book it in advance.

Julie S, Guest Relations Manager at Farmers Fishers Bakers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there Sanda,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We pride ourselves on amazing hospitality and delicious food, so I am thrilled to see this shone through during your meal. We definitely always recommend a reservation through our website to avoid long wait times!

There are newer reviews for Farmers Fishers Bakers

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We ate here on a Friday night with reservations through open table and were seated immediately. There were so many great options on the menu -- you should try something new and not just settle for a 'safe' selection. We all had different entrees and were all happy with our choices.

Hi Joni,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience- I’m so happy to read how much you enjoyed your recent meal at Farmers Fishers Bakers. We take a lot of pride in the hiring and training of our staff and I’m so glad this shined through in your visit. Providing you with the total package- delicious food, excellent service and comfortable atmosphere- is exactly what we strive for. I’m delighted this matches your review!

We look forward to having you back soon and I appreciate you sharing your kind words. I will pass them to our staff for some well-deserved kudos!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Reserved for brunch but was not aware it was buffet only on Sunday. Very nice variety of foods. On of the best fried chicken I have had. We also indulged in a delicious sparkling champagne punch bowl in the middle of the table with long stray for each family member!
It stands up to its reputation!

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your feedback. I am thrilled to read how much you enjoy your trips to Farmers Fishers Bakers! We know brunch is something you look forward to all week and I’m so glad we were able to give you a memorable experience. Attentive service and delicious food is exactly what we are going for, so mission accomplished.

We can’t wait to have you back soon for another yummy meal! I will pass your praise to our culinary team for a job well done right away. Thanks again for sharing your kind words :)

Warmly,

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Well lets start in the beginning - had 5pm reservations- walked into a almost completely empty restaurant- - they made us sit on a bench behind the reception desk- again almost completely empty FFB
so you are ask to sit before you are even seated
got seated- sat there for 10 -15 minutes- had plenty of time to look at menu because no one approached us to ask if we even wanted water- had to almost tackle a waitress to get service- she did say she would take our order - oh by the way we finally got some water-
food is average Steak & Frites -average
we were rushed for time because there was no table service- so the service is below average
to and injury to insult- as we were leaving i said thank you to reception desk-
and i have a very big voice
No one at the desk even acknowledged us leaving
SO IF I CAN SAY IN MY LOUD VOICE
THANKS BUT NO THANKS
AND GOOD BYE- WILL NOT BE SEEING ME ANY TIME SOON

Julie S, Guest Relations Manager at Farmers Fishers Bakers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am so sincerely sorry to hear about your recent trip to Farmers Fishers Bakers. I totally understand your disappointment- from the delayed seating, to the poorly prepared food. I assure you that this does not match our standards in the slightest.

We read each comment and take all feedback very seriously. I'd love to know more specifics so we can use your visit as a learning experience. We also want to make it up to you! If you'd be wiling to continue the conversation, please email me at Julie@FarmersRestaurantGroup.com or message back. I know we are capable of so much more and I hope to prove that to you and win you back!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Ate an early dinner here and it was so delicious. First, it's located on the harbour which is really nice - probably nicer if you can pull up in your yacht. My friend and I shared the garlic/white wine mussel pot and tuna tartare - both were very good, but the mussels were the thing I remembered. I had the spaghetti with clams, which was ok. I didn't read the menu close enough and missed that it was a creamy sauce. In my mind, spaghetti with clams is not creamy. The appetizers made up for my poor choice of main course.

After dinner, we walked up the block to Baked & Wired for dessert. Yum.

Hi there Mila,

Thank you fro taking the time to share your experience. The mussel pots are definitely a fan favorite and make an amazing atmosphere. We love being located on the bustling waterfront, which adds the ambiance of dining with us.

We hope to see you again soon!