“Great Indian - really enjoyed the food!”
Review of Rasika West End

Rasika West End
Reserve with OpenTable
Rasika West End is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 3,282 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: USD 31 - USD 50
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Hampshire & M Street
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We booked in here online for 2.30pm (nothing about closing kitchen hours) and were 10 mins late and they wanted not to let us in (last table taken 2.40 - we didn't know this) so not off to the best start. We were told we needed to order everything at once and quickly. No problem - we had some help from the waiter who was lovely and I have to say the food was delicious. WE loved it. Had an entree of fried spinach with other things in it - it was amazing. All mains were great too - I would have loved to go back for another meal with more time but we weren't in DC long enough. I'd recommend it highly - just go with enough time.

1  Thank Kelishahoon
There are newer reviews for Rasika West End

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Had garlic naan, regular naan, lentils, rice, salmon, eggplant appetizer, and chicken tandoori. Only excellent item was eggplant appetizer. Rest was terrible. Rice was overlooked. Chicken was terrible. Salmon was just sad. Bill comes and it has the suggested tip percentages at the bottom, but I note those percentage off the full bill with tax, not the pre-tax subtotal. Why are you suggesting I tip on the tax added? I don't like but when restaurant ls get cheap. This was my second trip here, the first being in 2015. I was hoping they had improved, but got worse. Sad because WA DC could benefit from good Indian food.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Went on recommendation of a friend while in the DC area. Food was flavorful and modern Indian with some well-executed traditional dishes as well. Would have tried the tasting menu but was there for lunch. Would eat here regularly if I lived in the area. Very welcoming service.

1  Thank JMPTourist
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Went here to celebrate my wife's birthday & Rasika was great as always. Our host was excellent & he took good care of us. We had a large party & besides the Chef's open table being too small, we were able to make it work. All round great experience. I recommend Valet parking to avoid the headaches of DC parking

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved it. The service was amazing and the food superb. I went there by myself as I am traveling on business. The seating at the bar was very comfortable.