“good crepes, great lattes”
Review of Coffy Cafe

Coffy Cafe
Ranked #80 of 164 Coffee & Tea in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Description: A modern Cafe with a mod 60's favor
Description: A modern Cafe with a mod 60's favor
Reviewed 13 March 2017

On a Saturday morning my family came in (4 adults, 1 baby) and all ordered various crepes. I had the ham egg and cheese savory crepe; I rarely eat crepes but I would say this was good - but not necessarily great. It was a big portion. I ordered a pumpkin latte which was amazing! Probably one of the best I have ever had. In our party of 4, 2 of us got paper plates but real silverware, while the other 2 got paper plates and plastic silverware. Kind of weird - but maybe they didn't have anyone washing dishes quickly enough. We were also surprised they didn't offer any orange juice (either fresh or in a bottle). Overall, good visit. I would come back.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I made this place my study spot toward the end of the semester. Fear environment, coffee and food. The staff is very friendly!

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Ample seating and very casual! I love a cozy coffee shop. I'm sitting on a super comfortable couch right now. The food is good and the service is friendly.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Very cool atmosphere and good coffee. Crepe left a little something to be desired, but after the fact I probably should have gone with a sweet crepe and not a savory one. Over all a great place and I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

I had a savory crepe while my children had sweet ones. Very good. Service was efficient and friendly. I am from the neighborhood. It was obvious that this is a hangout for locals, and they are there constantly. The owner comes out and talks to the regulars. Very friendly. Very convenient location to Columbia Heights. I had regular coffee, as opposed to a range of specialty coffee offered, and it was good. Prices are reasonable for the area and dining is casual.