“Typical Japaneese Food! ”
Review of Momoyama Sushi

Momoyama Sushi
Ranked #716 of 3,383 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent sushis made by true Japaneese people. Excellent service. Restaurant smells like Japan! You will not regret it.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Momoyama is a hole in the wall, but has really good food and a friendly staff. The bulgogi buns are fantastic, as is the sushi. The lunch bento boxes are also great - they don't skimp on the food, and it's all good. In nice weather, they have outdoor seating, too. I go frequently as its pretty close to my work. I'm glad to have it nearby!

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Because of he inauguration, I had such a time finding parking, even got locked in the parking garage for 30 minutes. The extremely friendly fast service, beautiful presentation and absolutely delicious food made it all worth it in the end. The Lucille Ball adventure to get here made it all the more fun since the food is so good.

I tried the Momo Box Combo. The price is very reasonable as well.

When you are in DC stop by

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Their menu is simple and comprehensive. It has also lunch boxes. The prices were good and the sushi that we ordered was delicious. We would prefer it a little bit colder! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 15 December 2016

I was looking for a simple place with good food, and that's exactly what I found at Momoyama. The staff (I presume husband and wife) were very very nice and efficient. The food was excellent. I went there twice during the week so it was rather quiet and the service was extremely fast. To top it all off, the prices were very reasonable, especially for that area where most other places felt overpriced.