“Good Saturday brunch meal”

CIRCA at Foggy Bottom
Reserve with OpenTable
CIRCA at Foggy Bottom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 3,285 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This is a sister to the flagship store at Dupont Circle.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We enjoyed our breakfast entrees at Circa on the patio. The service was good, but our server could have been a little more attentive. Although I did not consider this a stand out, I would recommend this restaurant and would go back again.

Genevieve G, Brand Marketing Manager at CIRCA at Foggy Bottom, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Joni, thank you for joining us and for your feedback on the service - we will follow-up with our team about this!

There are newer reviews for CIRCA at Foggy Bottom

Reviewed 16 August 2017

After realizing 11:30am was too late for most restaurants to serve breakfast on a Monday, my father and I decided to come to CIRCA for an early lunch. I am so glad I woke up too late to get breakfast- because this was one of the best meals I had in DC.

It is restaurant week this week so we chose to do that menu. The hummus and flat breads were amazing- lots of flavor. The cookies for desert were also really good (and served warm!). When I'm back in DC I will be paying CIRCA another visit! Great food, great service, & it looks like they had a nice cocktail selection as well!

Hi Adriane, we are so happy that you and your father joined us for lunch, and we appreciate your feedback on the Restaurant Week menus! We look forward to seeing you again when you're back in DC!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Had family member at George Washington University Hospital and this restaurant is across the street of the main entrance. Good menu with excellent choices. Service was outstanding and we were able to eat outside enjoying the weather.

Genevieve G, Brand Marketing Manager at CIRCA at Foggy Bottom, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

We hope that your family member is doing well! Thank you for joining us and for the review - we appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My husband loves their burgers and fries. I enjoyed the grilled chicken sandwich with a side salad. I attend an annual meeting in DC and we always try to have lunch here.

Thank you for joining us during your trip to DC and for the feedback! We appreciate it!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We eat at Circa on many trips to DC. The outdoor tables are great in the summer. The inside seating is fine too. We've had burgers, fish, the quinoa salad with grilled chicken, and several appetizers, and they're all very good. Service is fast and friendly. Circa is a winner!

Thank you for joining us when you're in DC and for the feedback on the burgers, fish, Veg + Quinoa Salad, chicken, and appetizers - we so appreciate it!

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to DC!