Hilton Garden Inn Washington, DC Downtown
USD 276*
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
USD 349*
USD 253*
  • Breakfast included
USD 187*
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 254*
  • Pool
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
USD 503*
USD 301*
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
USD 286*
USD 532*
USD 458*
Travelocity
3,116 results
All reviewswhite housegrist millgreat locationmetro stationdirectly across the streetwithin walking distancefew blocksnational mallstreet noiseblue linewould stay here againbreakfast buffetindoor poolhotel restaurantsmithsonian museumssight seeingfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Was in DC for business and and booked this HGI. I usually stay at the Capitol Hill Hilton Garden Inn, but it was full. I am loyal to Hilton, but will criticize it if I have a bad stay.

This hotel was very good. Quick check-in, friendly staff, very good room, very good location, and fast wireless. That's about all I ask for on a business trip. I liked it's location better than the Capitol Hill HGI.

I had a corner room with a living area separated from the bedroom. This room would have been large enough for myfamily to stay comfortably on a recreational visit.

I did not try the restaurant. The menu looked good, but there were several very good restaurants within a 10 minute walk.

2  Thank NEOKTraveler
HGIDC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Washington, DC Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Thank you taking the time to write a review.

I'm glad the hotel was able to satisfy your needs as a business traveler with a great location. We do appreciate your loyalty and honest feedback. Thank you once again and we hope to see you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

I couldn't wait to get back to write my review after we got back from our Spring Break trip. I was nervous about the hotel because there are so many to choose from. My family and I loved the location and everything about the hotel was very pleasant. Our room was very clean, roomy, the beds were comfortable, and it was complete with mini fridge and microwave. The staff was very friendly and helpful, they always greated us when we walked through the door. They offered us a bottle of water each day for our touring and when my older daughter and I would run in the mornings they would also offer us water upon our return to the hotel. The location was perfect for our family, we walked everywhere since the hotel is so close to the Washington Mall, the White House is only a block away. The breakfast buffet and omlets were a perfect start for our busy day, we ate there every morning and it was all delicious. If I were to visit DC again I would definately not hesitate to choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Donna C

Thank you for the enthusiasm in writing a review for this hotel.
I am glad your family found the location and staff helpful in making your spring break easy and pleasant.
Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

My wife and I stay here every March. Staff greets us like we live there. Very friendly and accommodating. Rooms are always clean and quiet and hotel is in close proximity to Metro and most all attractions! Breakfast brunch is plentiful and of consistent quality. Enough to last you all day. Great place for a family or business traveler. Prices are very reasonable especially if your plans are flexible.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room with a view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
HGIDC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Washington, DC Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our welcoming and helpful staff and the breakfast buffet. We appreciate the feedback and I am glad you enjoyed the location and friendly service.

Thank you once again and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Spent the past weekend in a renovated room done in a modern decor. Service was great. The employees could not have been nicer. Certainly the classiest Hilton Garden Inn I've ever stayed in.

Room Tip: I prefer the exterior rooms on a high floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you taking the time to write a review.

Thank you for the feedback on the new renovations and hopefully they made your stay a pleasant one. Thanks once again and we do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

excellent hotel only two blocks from White House and across the road from subway.We walked most of the time ,but we did use the subway which was very easy to understand .

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ottiUk

Thank you taking the time to write a review. I'm glad the proximity to the metro as well as the sights made your stay easy.

Thank you once again for the feedback. We hope to see you again soon.