3,444 results
All reviews gold floor juniper restaurant presidents club health club corner suite beautiful hotel m street foggy bottom lobby bar concierge desk lincoln memorial room was spacious fitness center upon check white house few blocks metro station
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Stay at this hotel at least once a year for business meetings. The rooms are nice and large - they have recently been refurbished so are a little more modern in overall design. Service is always great - from the bellmen to the front desk - everyone strives to take care of you. When you have to be on the road for work - it is nice to have a place that takes care of you!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 68DavidW
FairmontDC, General Manager at Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Dear David W,

Thank you for continuing to choose the Fairmont when staying in Washington, D.C. I agree that my colleagues consistently provide great service. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I had not stayed or visited this property but we chose to do so as they had the best rates for a family weekend we had planned of theatre and museum visits. It is very well located. The lobby and public spaces are quite nice. Good light and noise level. We had a courtyard facing room which had a lot of sun which I adored. Felt this was just as good as Mandarin if not better. Breakfast buffet was ok but staff was excellent. The gym is a little worn down but well equipped and my son enjoyed the pool.

Room tip: Ask for a courtyard facing room as they are a good size and full of natural light.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rdkflk

Dear rdkflk,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your stay. I appreciate all of your feedback and I have shared your review with my team. I believe that for your next visit, our hotel will far exceed your expectations and earn a five star review. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Very nice hotel walking distance to the White House. The room was large and comfy. Filled with all the right amenities; Coffee/Tea bar, Ironing board and a flat screen tv. that swivels from bedroom to living room. We upgraded our room to a jr. suite since we were there for the weekend. The best part was the hotel charged our Tesla!
A bit expensive, but I guess it's the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear chr1877,

Thank you for your wonderful, five star review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially the large and comfortable guestrooms. I look forward to welcoming you back to Washington, D.C.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Employees are well trained and definitely customer focused! The employee at the front desk remembered our name when we went back the next day with a question. Very professional and friendly.
Good location!
TV service needs updating to include Netflix access and easier programming selection.
Good housekeeping staff. They immediately brought the extra blanket that I requested. The room was very clean.
Very nice stay. Would definitely stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Yanira K,

I am pleased to hear that you would like to stay at the Fairmont again for your next visit to Washington, D.C. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I have shared your feedback with my team. My colleagues and I are always looking for ways to improve and strive for perfection. We look forward to seeing you again soon and we hope to continue exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Outstanding hotel, beautifuly renovated. Loved the ambiance of the lobby bar. Our room was large, very clean and very comfortable. I liked the colors of the room and bathroom. We were sorry we only stayed one night!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gail H

Dear Gail H,

I am delighted that you enjoyed the renovations. But I am sorry that you were only able to stay one night. I hope to see you again soon for a longer visit.