“Evening National Mall tour”
Review of Trip Hacks DC

Trip Hacks DC
Ranked #39 of 161 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Trip Hacks DC offers Washington DC travel tips and hacks as well as 100% private customizable tours. These give visitors a much more personal experience than they would get on a typical large-group tour.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a spectacular evening National Mall tour with Rob. Sights were incredible and Rob was a great guide. He was informative, a great story teller and had my teenagers engaged and excited. Recapping the trip later my teenagers said their favorite part of our 4 day, 6 museum, 4 tours and a bike ride was spending 3 hours in the rain on our evening National Mall tour with Rob from Trip Hacks DC. I highly recommend this tour .....well worth the $.

All reviews
"tours"
in 5 reviews
"capital"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Did a night monument tour with Rob with our family of 5 (kids ages 5, 7 and 13). Rob was awesome, informative, friendly and patient with our kids. I liked starting the tour at the Jefferson memorial. When looking into night tours most of the bus tours had you meet at union station. We literally showed up and the tour began. The walking was very doable even with our 5 year old. I would highly recommend Rob if you are considering doing a tour, which I would highly recommend in and of itself. Communication was very good, as soon as you book you receive an email, and all further communications are through email with very detailed instructions on where to meet. We took an Uber to the meeting place which I would recommend. Rob also went above and beyond and emailed me a list of family friendly restaurants near our hotel to try out after we talked about where to eat. Thank you Rob for helping us start our visit off on the right foot!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Rob gave us an amazing morning tour, it was like having the Mall to ourselves. Rob was super friendly and brought everything to life. A fantastic way to start our vacation. The sun rising on the memorials was very surreal. Thanks Rob!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

My family of 6 booked Rob for the twilight tour and it was wonderful. Rob is very informative and personable. This tour is Cobb-Recommended

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We had a group of 7 (age range 16 to 67) and did the Twilight Tour. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this tour. Rob did a fantastic job leading us and explaining everything to us. We learned so much from him. He never rushed us through our tour and let us take pics and ask him a LOT of questions. I highly recommend Rob and Trip Hacks DC!