Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 439
USD 175
  • Restaurant
The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 148
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 155
Book now, pay at stay
USD 202
USD 174
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 320
  • Pool
Georgetown Suites(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 208
USD 151
  • Breakfast included
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 157
USD 133
  • Room Service
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 274
USD 247
USD 248
USD 255
USD 228
  • Room Service
All reviewswharf arearooftop barfloor to ceiling windowsflatbreadloxworking out the kinkship vibefront deskfiltered waterfire pitespresso machinefree shuttlepotomac rivertrendy hotelnational mallyogurtcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 4 April 2018

If you want a quiet place to hang out while staying in DC, check out the Canopy. We had a great visit and the team did a great job in caring for us. Breakfast was very good but but tends to get a bit crowded. Some excellent places to eat near the hotel and close enough to the metro to facilitate exploring the city.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The is a beautiful new hotel in a vibrant food district centered around the wharf. Walking distance from train stations and the national mall and surrounded by many great restaurants. The top floor Whiskey bar has great views and the friendly staff mad the stay perfect.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Canopy by Hilton
TeamConcord, Manager at Canopy by Hilton Washington DC The Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thanks so much Michael S, for the amazing review! We are so pleased our vibrant location close to so many points of interest met your travel needs. Thanks for mentioning our wonderful views from the Whiskey bar. Please come back to have a drink with us soon. Thanks again for giving our new hotel a go!

Positively Yours,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was very disspointed with my stay here. My room wasn't cleaned daily, the breakfast was not good. The staff was no available for help. As a Hilton honors member I was very surprised and disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Canopy by Hilton

Dear 988antoinettew, thank you for being such a loyal Hilton Honors member and for being our guest. We are so very sorry our team did not recognize your status and that overall you had a disappointing experience. Its unfortunate our housekeeping was lacking and that our team did not do all they could to resolve the issue to your satisfaction We have shared your comments with the team and we promise to make sure such service is not continued. We would love to have you back and show you the standard of stay you have come to love from the brand. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Canopy is located perfectly. its a short walk from everything D.C. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel in overall is a great place. They have a roof top bar that over looks the wharf with plenty of seating. The breakfast was extremely good with plenty of different options, we have a picking teenager and she was able to find something everyday of the stay. And now the down side. They only have valet parking. We parked our van for the week and just walked everywhere, when they brought our van to us it had hydraulic oil all over it. when we checked out it was kind of rainy so I though maybe it was from birds. as we got out of town and in better weather that's when I discovered it was oil. Pretty nice to have a 2017 dodge Caravan with 6,500 miles on it covered in oil. so park at your own risk! But I do still recommend this place even after the two ours it took me to clean the oil from the van.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Ron0014
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Recently opened property. Loved the view from my room. Loved the furnishings. Fun rooftop bar, again with a great view. Up and coming neighborhood with lots of bars and restaurants with more to come. Liked the breakfast buffet, nice options. Some kinks to be worked out. When I asked the woman at the front desk which was the closet Metro line, she told me the wrong one. A friend was dropping by to have a drink with me had a much longer walk from the metro than necessary. Front desk should know those kinds of answers. Another question about the area met with I'm not from this area. That is a training issue. The front desk may not know all the answers, but the answers should be easy for them to access. I love all the high tech touches, like the curtains were push button to open and close, elevator was based off room key (which took some getting used too), but nice safety feature. Everything was bright and clean, from the room to the halls, restaurant, bar, etc. Only other issue was that I reserved a room with a king bed and the room had a queen. When I told them at the front desk I was greeted with looks like I was being a pain, but I can definitely tell the difference. Possibly because the room was mobility accessible they put a queen in to leave space, but again my reservation was for a king and it should have shown accurately. Also the description on the website described a suite, even though the room type wasn't. I'll be back, and hopefully the kinks will be worked out.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
TeamConcord, Manager at Canopy by Hilton Washington DC The Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Teresa622,

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel and for your online review. We are committed to offering every one of our guests an exceptional stay, and we apologize that there were a few kinks in your stay. We are always looking for ways we can improve and we will take your feedback into account. Thank you again for your candid feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon!

Positively Yours,