Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Khary Grant

Thanks Shalon and all of the Motto staff.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 July 2021via mobile
I’m here every week and they never seem to treat me any different than excellent. They make a first impression every time I walk in the door. The customer service is amazing. From the manager all the way down to meeting the cleaners, everyone is polite, and smiles. Every week someone does something nice and in some way does something extra. This week it was Shalon. It’s nice to be nice.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 23 July 2021
Thank you for the amazing five star review! I appreciate you taking the time to recognize Sharon and the rest of the team. We are always excited to welcome our guests and make them feel at home in our amazing city. Thank you so much for staying with us and I look forward to hosting you again in the future!
AU$371
4.6 km from Motto By Hilton Washington DC City Center
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Washington DC
1,681 results
All reviews whiskey bar pod hotel rooftop bar rooms are small micro hotel white noise machine sliding door metro station small desk the national portrait gallery place to sleep national mall front desk staff queen bed directly across the street walking distance would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2021

This was my first time staying at the Motto by Hilton Washington DC City Center and It was my best hotel stay experience! I highly recommend staying at Motto hotels because their staff are great! They are happy, helpful, and appear glad to see you. The rooms are great, the staff are great, the service is great and the food is out of this world.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonathan Porcello, General Manager at Motto By Hilton Washington DC City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased to hear that you had such a great time with us and thought that our team was amazing during your visit. I am so happy that you got to enjoy our wonderful restaurants. Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2021

Wow ! It was my first time staying in a very small hotel room ever@ it was so clean I thank the Manager @ team at that location for the excellent care ! I hope to be on a higher floor next time👍Front desk team always had a smile ! Fourth of July was busy but Fun🥂Thank u again. I will return!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tonyab927
Jonathan Porcello, General Manager at Motto By Hilton Washington DC City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Thank you for the great five star review! I really appreciate the shoutout to the leadership and front desk teams. We strive to provide a great experience and I am pleased to hear that we hit the mark during your visit. Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed here in the Fourth of July weekend after bicycling the GAP / C&O. Super location in Chinatown, plenty of veg food options within walking. They stored my bike for me in their storage room and were very helpful. Rooms are fabulous, ultra modern, and very comfortable. So overall, great room, great location, great price, and great staff! Brooke and Jenny were especially cheerful and helpful throughout my stay! They go above and beyond!

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Polkaguy

Thank you for the great five star review! I am pleased to hear that you had a great visit with us and found Jenni and Brooke to be super helpful! Thank you for taking the time to recognize them and we can't wait to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

The Motto DC was a great place to stay! It was affordable and the staff that were working during our stay (Brooke, Jenni, and Sharon) were nice and helpful- we even got some tips for walking around and sightseeing in DC. The amenities including the bed were good and made for a comfortable stay. The adjoining restaurant, Crimson, also had a fun roof top bar.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jonathan Porcello, General Manager at Motto By Hilton Washington DC City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Thank you for the excellent review and for taking the time to recognize how great Brooke, Jenni, and Sharon were during your visit. I am pleased to hear that they gave you some amazing tips for navigating our city and site seeing. Thank you for staying with us and we can't wait to host you again in the future!

Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

The room was just the right size. I worked from it all day Friday. Went downstairs for breakfast to kickoff the WFH(hotel). The breakfast burritos and ice coffee were perfect. No one interrupted me all day to clean or anything. Headed downstairs for dinner and drinks and everything was great. Everyone from the bartenders to the front desk people were so nice. They even let me leave my luggage there for a few hours post checkout so I can tour the city. I will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: No fridge so don’t bring anything back that you want to store. Everything else was perfect. It’s close to the metro.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Jonathan Porcello, General Manager at Motto By Hilton Washington DC City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2021

Antonia,

Thank you for the great review! I am pleased to hear that we made for a great WFH(otel) experience :). Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to hosting you again in the future.