Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lindsay S

Mom

Review of Hamilton Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 June 2021via mobile
We stayed at the Hamilton Hotel on Tuesday June 29th. The staff was super helpful, especially Tony the concierge! The beds were really comfortable and the hotel was very clean! The Hamilton Hotel is very centrally located for all of the sites! Enjoy!
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 30 June 2021
Thank you for your 5 star review V1679NHlindsays, I am glad you enjoyed your experience and found our hotel to be very clean with super helpful staff. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service and I am glad we exceeded your expectation. Thank you so much for giving Tony our concierge the extra recognition, he was very pleased to read your comments and we greatly appreciate it. Please make sure to come see us again when you return to Washington and thank you so much again for choosing the Hamilton Hotel. Best Regards
AU$299
5.4 km from Hamilton Hotel
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Washington DC
1,163 results
All reviews franklin park great location great stay white house room was clean beautiful hotel walking distance downtown dc business trip mini bar hotel restaurant national mall front desk staff enjoyed my stay would definitely stay here again valet parking lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2021

We had a great experience at the Hamilton. The staff was friendly, helpful, always professional and very approachable. Our concierge, Tony, helped us obtain tickets for museums and bus tours allowing us more time to explore and enjoy. Although covid is still impacting how housekeeping maintains the room, they were available anytime we needed anything. Location was walking distance to White House and other attractions.

Date of stay: June 2021
Jerry Chou, Guest Services / Front Office at Hamilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2021

Thank you for your 5 star review doreenm351. I am glad you enjoyed your experience and found our hotel to be in a great location with friendly, professional and helpful staff. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service and I am glad we exceeded your expectation. Thank you so much for giving our concierge Tony the extra recognition. He was very pleased to read your comments and we greatly appreciate it. Please make sure to come see us again when you return to Washington and thank you so much again for choosing the Hamilton Hotel. Best Regards

Reviewed 30 June 2021

I highly recommend the Hamilton Hotel. The staff is accommodating and friendly. The room was comfortable and spotless. The location is central to everything. I had an excellent experience and I will be staying there again.

Date of stay: June 2021

Thank you for your 5 star review ariacorinne. I am glad you enjoyed your experience and found our hotel to be comfortable and spotless with accomodating and friendly staff. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service and I am glad we exceeded your expectation. Please make sure to come see us again when you return to Washington and thank you so much again for choosing the Hamilton Hotel. Best Regards

Reviewed 20 June 2021

We stayed at the beautiful Hamilton Hotel, Washington DC, to celebrate our 43rd Wedding Anniversary and enjoy the many sites to see in Washington DC. From the moment we entered the hotel, we were immediately greeted and welcomed by the friendly staff. Our check-in was quick, and our room was clean and beautifully appointed. The bed was so luxurious and comfortable, and the pillows were the best on which I have ever slept. Slept so well here! We really liked the dispensing system of all the complimentary hand and body washes, conditioner, and lotion. So much easier to use.

We enjoyed several delicious appetizers and drinks in Via Sophia after our late arrival. We opted to sit outside on their fabulous outdoor patio, which was comfortable and breezy in the evening, and a great place to people watch. We also enjoyed a delicious breakfast every morning of our stay on the patio. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. We enjoyed the variety of breakfast options, and the coffee was always fresh and delicious. We had a dinner party of four one evening in Via Sophia that was so wonderful. The menu items offered made it so hard to choose as they were all very appetizing. We each ordered something different so we could share. The grilled bread, the entrées, and the made-to-order pizza from their pizza oven were all...so-o-o good! The desserts were super delicious. I wish we had eaten every meal at Via Sophia because none of the restaurants we visited outside of the hotel compared to the tastes of the foods we experienced in Via Sophia!

The hotel's location was convenient to the museums, as well as other bars and restaurants. You could easily walk to many of these locations or take advantage of the Circulator Bus, which conveniently dropped us at or near the sites we planned to visit.

We had such a wonderful stay in Washington DC, and staying at the Hamilton Hotel made our stay even more memorable. Thanks to all the friendly staff at the Hamilton Hotel.

Room tip: Great location to walk to sites. We loved our stay!
Date of stay: June 2021
Jerry Chou, Guest Services / Front Office at Hamilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2021

Thank you for your 5 star reivew Lala8082. I am gald you enjoyed your experience and found our hotel to have a fantastic restaurant, clean rooms and friendly staff. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service and I am glad we exceeded your expectation. Please make sure to come see us again when you return to Washington and thank you so much again for choosing the Hamilton Hotel. Best Regards

Reviewed 19 June 2021

It's been a while since I've been back to my routine of about 25 hotels a year. My first venture was to the Hamilton Hotel in Washington - what a great pleasure it was!!! From the moment of check-in with very experienced and knowledge folks to the evening assist with the outstanding Concierge Tony all was way above average! A special thank you to Tony who really went out of his way to assist my wife and I. I will be back to the Hamilton on my next trip to Washington.

Room tip: I always prefer a room on a higher floor if available - tends to be a little quieter.
Date of stay: June 2021

Thank you for your 5 star reivew OboeJoe. I am glad you enjoyed your experience staying with us. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service and I am glad we exceeded your expectation. Thank you so much for giving our Concierge Tony the extra recognition. He was very pleased to read your comments and we greatly appreciate it. Please make sure to come see us again when you return to Washington and thank you so much again for choosing the Hamilton Hotel. Best Regards

Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

Wonderful service. The staff was great and the hotel location was perfect for seeing DC. Rained quite a bit while I was there and the towels offered as I entered were very appreciated. Not my first time staying and I'll definitely visit again!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Jerry Chou, Guest Services / Front Office at Hamilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2021

Thank you for your 5 star review t0vahw. I am glad you enjoyed your experience staying with us. We pride ourselve on providing the best possible service and I am glad we exceeded your expectation. We appreciate your loyalty and your business, please make sure to come see us again when you return to Washington and thank you so much again for choosing the Hamilton Hotel. Best Regards