USD 238
InterContinental
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 296/night.

Grand Hyatt Washington(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 190
USD 171
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 285/night.

USD 158
USD 132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 180/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 243
USD 164
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 194
Dupont Circle
  • Restaurant
Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 125
Official Website
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 163/night.

The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 125
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 167/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 190
USD 183
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 229/night.

Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 167
USD 132
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 174/night.

USD 252
USD 217
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 291/night.

All reviewsscavenger huntsecret doorsecret passagesjohn lennonchampagne tourrosa parksmusic memorabiliaunique roomsmuseumbeatlesneighborhoodsfurnishings
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We did not know what to expect when we booked this venue as part of our management team retreat. We were WOW'd! I was given the description of 'there's no place like this on the planet' -- and truly it is just that. We had a wonderful time touring the rooms, looking for secret doors and having engaging conversation about memories evoked by seeing some of the items on display. We will recommend this venue again and again to our colleagues. Well done!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2018

This is one of those very unique touristy things to do in DC that I highly recommend, especially for people who love puzzles or have children. We did the secret door tour and had so much fun (as adults!) touring all the amazing themed rooms and trying to find the hidden doors throughout the mansion.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Emily Spencer M
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Started off poorly because I was asked for a suggested/mandatory donation of $20 cash only for entry, no choice. I couldn't find it anywhere on their website that there is an admission fee, voluntary or not. Thought I would give it a chance, but I'm sorry I did. I give them good marks for marketing, but they really are only a depository for people to get rid of their junk in their house. Perhaps the owner feels that by spreading stuff around with no rhyme or reason someone will want to sift through the stuff and find that one nugget of gold, it ain't gonna happen. I couldn't find anything really historic about looking at someone else's recent cast offs. This is listed as a hotel/inn/museum, and I can only imagine the nightmares I would have if I had to attempt to sleep here. I can't truly express in writing my complete disappointment in this location. I couldn't find it in my self to even take photos to send to friends, they would wonder if I had gone off my nut to pay good money (voluntary/mandatory, cash only) to look at this place. The owner must chuckle every time the sound of money hits the "contribution" jar. Two statements come to mind, one being, the emperor has no clothes, the second being, there's a sucker born every minute. It was my day to be the sucker, don't waste your time or voluntary/mandatory contribution....cash only.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank nugrape
Julia S, Manager at The Mansion on O Street, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

We are sorry you did not enjoy yourself. Named one of the top five historic venues to explore — in the world, most of our visitors have a great time exploring our themed rooms, secret doors and exhibits.

We are proud to say we have been here for 38 years. Our museum IS full of items and antiques. Perhaps you were unaware that the majority of these “cast offs” have been donated to us by their owners — like the Grateful Dead Rock And Roll Hall of Fame induction trophy, Audrey Hepburn’s dress that she wore in "My Fair Lady", and Bob Dylan’s Guitar from when he was inducted into the Hall of Fame to name a few.

Unfortunately, it seems you may not have been looking at OUR website as we have clear pricing and actually recommended you purchase your ticket on-line — NOT at the door — to be sure there is availability for your visit. Like all private museums we are required to charge admission to comply with IRS regulations. As a non-profit we use these entrance fees to support our programs including our Artist-in-Residence and Heroes (so, it’s a good thing). These programs provide a supportive, encouraging sanctuary for heroes to rest and heal and artists to create -- free from outside pressures. We’ve given away hundreds of thousands of dollars through hotel stays and donations to support these programs.

Please know despite your criticism we truly appreciate your patronage because your visit helped support our mission and the community.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Very fun activity to do while in the city! Very friendly hosts and such a cool place to spend a couple hours exploring in! Very happy we picked this! Definitely wished we would have found more secret spots but happy with what we did on the first go round!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2018

We had a great time wandering thru the mansion in search of secret doors. The staff was welcoming and happy to answer any questions we had. Otherwise, we were left to our own devices to explore and have a good time. Great!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family