Kimpton George Hotel
The Wink(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 114
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 133
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 182/night.

USD 170
USD 148
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 206
USD 192
  • Pool
USD 177
  • Restaurant
State Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 125
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 156/night.

Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 187
  • Room Service
The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 137
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 153/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
USD 205
USD 164
USD 228
USD 205
  • Room Service
2,250 results
All reviewsbistro bisunion stationcapitol hillwine hourboutique hotelthe corner bakeryanimal print robesmini baryoga matwine receptioncomplimentary wineattached restaurantcapital buildingsupreme courtnational mallfront desk staffconvenient location
Reviewed 28 September 2017

This is always my first choice of Hotel when traveling to D.C. Rooms are stylish, spacious, and clean. Plus it is steps from Union Station and a short walk to city center attractions, such as the Capital One Center and several great museums and restaurants. You also can't beat Kimpton's service and the perks such as free happy hour!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Joon C, Front Office Manager at Kimpton George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Hi K2thefab,

Thank you for choosing the Kimpton George Hotel as your "home away from home" during your travels to Washington, DC! Thank you for the amazing feedback regarding our rooms, location and especially the service! Thrilled to hear that our staff made an impact on your stay with the consistent level of service that is unique to Kimpton! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we can't wait to welcome you back, K2thefab!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I stayed at the Kimpton George Hotel in late September 2017. My room was spacious enough, there was a chair, a desk, a fully stocked mini bar, bathtub, walk-in shower and a nice size closet. The bed was very comfortable and the bedding was high quality, the shower was a beautiful gray marble and the shower gels and lotions provided by the hotel smelled wonderful. There is a restaurant on the lobby floor of the hotel, I didn't eat there but it seemed like a nice restaurant. The hotel is close to Georgetown and all of the national monuments. There are lots of restaurants, bars and shopping nearby. Although the area is somewhat busy, I never heard any noise from my room. The room had all of the movie channels, so there were plenty of options to choose from. I would definitely stay at this hotel next time I'm visiting DC.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Joon C, Front Office Manager at Kimpton George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Hi twhit2017,

Thank you for staying with us at the Kimpton George Hotel during your trip to the nation's capital and taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Awesome to hear that you enjoyed all the amenities in the room and throughout the hotel! Hope you got to see all the attractions that Washington, DC has to offer during your trip. We hope to welcome you back next time you are in town, twhit2017!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Room was decent. Staff was great. For the price, it would be hard to beat. One plus was the shower was awesome. I know that sounds silly, but after living with all those dang low flow spittle faucets and shower heads for so long, this sucker was the real deal! Made my trip haha.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank James C

Hi James C,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Kimpton George Hotel during your trip to Washington, DC! Thank you for your feedback regarding our staff! I'm sure they will be thrilled when they hear about how great they were. And the water pressure in the shower - couldn't agree with you more on that. It's superb! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we hope you visit us again, James C!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

This hotel is in a great location (in walking distance to almost any attraction or a short cab/uber drive away), staff very friendly and helpful, rooms very comfortable and stylish, great fitness center, restaurant with delicious food). Can't wait to go back!

Stayed: September 2017

Hi Carolyn G,

Thank you for staying with us at the Kimpton George Hotel while in Washington, DC! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Looks like you got to visit the attractions AND found time to sneak in a work out in our fitness center. Very impressive! Hope you had a chance to join us for our daily wine hour as well. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we can't wait to have you back at The George, Carolyn G!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on the end of last month. And just today they decided to take 700 dollars from my credit card. I didn't consume or take any minibar or extra service and I brought the room through Expedia. I rang them and they just carelessly says no one can help you wait till the account person come. It's just really inconvenient and shocking when you decided to suddenly charge such large sums from your account! Btw I haven't been able to get hold the account manager.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Hi Sally L,

I am terribly sorry to hear about that. Please allow me to look into this and assist you in taking care of it immediately. Feel free to reach out to me at joon.chang@hotelgeorge.com at your earliest convenience. Look forward to hearing from you.