“Segway is the best way 💃”

City Segway Tours DC
Daytime DC Bike Tour
Ranked #4 of 147 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: As you cruise through the Nation's Capital, past the monuments, White House and American icons, you will receive a great orientation, informative historical and current-day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your guide. Take a guided Segway, Bike, or Electric Bike Tour or rent a bike to see the sites at your own pace
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

When family came to visit, I wanted to try a Segway tour - I thought this would make touring the same places more interesting for me as I am currently living in the surrounding area. I was right! This was a great experience. The tour guides made all the difference - they were patient, kind and knowledgeable (both went to or was going to Georgetown university in their International Affairs program ). Highly recommend this as a way to get around and see the sights.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I did the walking tour of the Capitol building and US Supreme Court and Congressional Library with my family. The tour went for three hours and was fabulous. The guide (Thomas) was a wealth of knowledge on all things American history and world history. The pace was easy to keep up with and the buildings were fabulous. I have nothing negative to say about this tour at all!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Having done the Segway tours in New Orleans and Chicago, I was keen to do this one in DC. It was the same company and once again, the training and orientation is fast and efficient. The weather was atrocious - absolutely pouring with rain, yet our guide was still smiling and happy to show us the sights. Well recommended.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

My daugter and I wanted to one last activity on our vacation twhile visiting New Jersey and Maryland. Since DC was only two hours away from Ocean City MD and neither of us ever visited DC, we thought what a great way to see DC!! It was so much fun. Our guide was very knowledgable and interesting. The segway tour was a great way for us to see the highlights of DC. I would definitely recommend City Segway Tours.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

What an amazing experience, Maria our guide was awesome! Very friendly and extremely knowledgable about the city. Great value for money! Would highly recommend doing at the start of a trip to give you an overview of the city and then you can work out where you want to visit properly after.