“Pretty much what you'd expect from Chipotle”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #498 of 3,666 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I live nearby and this is my go-to Chipotle. I've heard other locals say that at times this location underfills burritos and bowls, but I haven't had that experience - in fact, the last time I went the person ahead of me ended up getting their burrito in a bowl because it was so big they had trouble wrapping it (ordinarily I'd consider that a problem on the part of the burrito-maker, but they threw in an order of chips, which I thought was a nice gesture). If you've been to Chipotle before, this location will neither wow you nor disappoint - I consider Chipotle a cut above standard "fast food", hence the 4 stars.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

A small restaurant space, but efficient. Online order option for take out or eat in. A half dozen tables and window seats, by the only trash bins..kinda yucky.

Otherwise you will what you expect..

Reviewed 27 October 2017

If you are like us staying in this area - this resturant is well worth a visit - we had some great first course dishes - rather than a main, which we throughly enjoyed. Would return if in the area

Staff very pleasant and helpful

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I am a pure vegetarian person. I don’t mind dine at a place which cooks non-vegetarian dishes but as I said I don’t eat. This place is one of my food options while I am in US. I like their salads and rice bowls. But her is a warning to all my friends reading this review, there is one variety of beans cooked in pork stew, I think it’s pinto beans. Just be aware of that. Otherwise I love the variety of toppings and taste. The quantity is overwhelming for a full bowl so I pay for full bowl or salad and ask him to fill 3/4th quantity is what he usually fills in. The tomato salsa they give with chips is also very tasty. I have not tried the wrap though so I have no idea about it. But I believe the experience would be pretty much the same.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I was travelling out of DC and was late for usual lunch, stopped by and had a burrito filled with tasty black beans and topped up with guacamole.......all very tasty, fresh and good