Review Highlights
Average accommodations in a beautiful setting

We were in town for a bridal shower. This was our first visit to the area and we wanted to stay in... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2018
Amy C
Landshark Grill

It was a hot Sunday afternoon and the restaurant was busy. Our server was great it was hot inside... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
htims10
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Georgia
from USD 18.51
from USD 34.51
from USD 69.00
from USD 74.15
More Info
All reviews stone fireplace music videos lovely lake legacy lodge lake view car fee family reunion festival of lights water slides seafood buffet pine island boat rentals zip lining walking trails keurig bullfrog buford
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We stayed here for three nights, and I couldn't recommend it more! We had an epic spot by the water, and though the campground needs a little love (the roads are a little cracked, but who cares about that), the scenery is to die for! And it's so close to the resort. You have to drive a couple of minutes, but we didn't mind!

The water is warm, the treed campsites are rustic in the best way possible. And the camp host? He's EPIC! I don't remember his name, but he made our stay so much better. We ran out of supplies one night, and he brought us some more - for free! Then, a raccoon ate through the wire in our RV, and he came over and saudered it all together. It looked like a professional job. Plus he was super duper nice.

Highly recommend for families, couples, and even rowdies. It's got something for everyone.

1  Thank Haley C
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Camping on site 151 on the blue ridge campground. Picnic table is broken, the fire pit is far away from the site, the noise is awful. Music was very loud out on the lake past 2am.
There was no campground host to answer any questions and no phone line to get in contact with anyone. There was a lot of trash on our site as well. I would not recommend camping on the blue ridge campground.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We came last year and the trip was amazing. You used to be able to get two days at the water park (go four) and the buffet breakfast for around $350-$400. Now Margaritaville is in charge of the water park and the lodge only gives you two tickets (total) for both days. Very disappointed that I had to buy 6 extra tickets (in addition to the two total they gave me) for the two days. Unfortunately we won’t be back and we will just stick to going to White Water (Six Flags) from now on.

3  Thank Dante M
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We have been camping for over 12 years ( in a travel trailer). And we had the worst experience ever here at Blue Ridge. I had to set up three times! First time, dangerous back in with very little water pressure. Then moved to site 109. That night, sewer line backed up. Moved again to 113. Electric tripped twice with a burning smell. Then the absolute worst customer service representative named Diane, stated all this “ act of god”. So I asked nicely for the corporate office phone number or email address. She would not provide this. Do not destroy your RV here, find another campground!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I really appreciated the days that my family and I visited the Lake Lanier Island Resort. Beach, Lake, Water Park, Golf