The Boatshed is not a cheap place to stay. In fact, it is definitely in the premium range. For this money, however, you do get a premium experience.
How? On a lot of levels:
* The rooms and accommodation are stunning, and extremely well thought through. We had a relaxing and peaceful stay.
* The rooms are serviced 3 times a day, with drinks and snacks re-stocked, fruit available, and in-room coffee and tea refreshed.
* The included breakfast is a premium experience, tailored to your preferences. My wife, and a number of guests, had dietary requests. These were proactively included - and you only needed to mention this once and it was applied to all meals.
* The dinner, should you choose to have it, is outstanding value for money.
* The availability of cars to borrow, beach towels (including sunscreen and hats) - fantastic touches.
* Complimentary transfers to/from the Auckland ferry.
* Knowledgeable staff available to assist with your enquiries - we had help identifying good wineries to go to, local restaurants to walk to, and even had a lift into town from the owner.
We stayed in a boatshed room, which was enormous, had a lovely patio area with sun lounges, and an outlook over the beach. Very relaxing.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking