“Home away from home.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waiheke Island
View43 & Citylights
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Being on Waiheke Island for the fist time was an eye openner to the beauty of the Island and where I stayed at the Citylight 43 Tiri road Oneroa Apartment, tops it all.
Thank you so much Dawn for the card of my silver medal from Travelin in Tauranga Oceania Masters and the apartment an bed is so welcoming.I'm very well spoiled by you.
The views just blown me away and the people I've met were so friendly just like my Rarotongan Island.Two days weren't enough and will extend my stay next time.
You're a great Host Dawn,eventhough I didn't come to meet you,I have already mentioned your place to the people that I have talked to.Many thank you to you and your families.

Kia Orana and Kia Manuia (Greetings and Good luck)
Terai Hill
Rarotonga
Cook Islands.

Room Tip: I recomend Citylight apartment 43 Tiri road Oneroa Waiheke Island. An apartment where you watch th...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Terai H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Boston, MA, USA
Reviewed 11 March 2012

My husband and I stayed 3 short nights at City Lights.Everything that has been written before me is true.Dawn is wonderful to deal with and she has thought of everything to make your stay outstanding.If only we didn't live sooooooo far away, we would be a regular. Loved Waiheke Island..it is magical...hope someday to be back and stay at this wonderful apartment.Thank you Dawn...

1 Thank Bucket-Listers2
Brisbane
Reviewed 9 March 2012

We stayed at the CityLights apartment for three days for our wedding. The place was perfect for what we were looking for being only a short walk to Oneroa village.
Great secluded location, amazing view back to Auckland city and enough room for my wife and her bridesmaids to get ready prior to the ceremony.

Dawn was helpful when booking as we were coming from Brisbane and we would definately recommend to anyone and would stay again.

1 Thank Stuart K
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Couldn't fault this. All the little details were taken care of (there was even fruit waiting in the fridge) and the place was clean and comfortable with great views of the city, as promised. We will be back!

1 Thank EnergymanNZ
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 1 February 2012

My group and I hired both Waiheke dreams properties (View 34 & City Lights) for a wedding at a nearby vineyard recently. From the moment of booking Dawn, the owner, couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. The property is in a great location just minutes from Oneroa village with beautiful views down to the beach. The accommodation is stylish and comfortable, good beds, lots of towels, a nice TV, very clean and well stocked. Highly recommended for your stay on Waiheke. Thanks Dawn!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends